Chapter 11: The end

Start from the beginning

"Hi, I'm Ken

"Hi, I'm Ken." Omg omg omg, it's Ken! My favourite k-pop idol from BTS!

"😳" my face morphed into an emoji and Ken had a very disturbed look on his face. "S-sowwy, it's jwust t-that I'm a bwig fan OWO" oh no I'm speaking simlish! "Haha! It's okay, I understand. I sometimes act like that too, I've seen plenty of people talk like that with Barbie. You're actually my first fan!:)" Omg I'm his first fan? "Haha! That's gweat!" I mentally face slapped myself. The battling sounds got louder, I assumed that the battle was getting stronger.

Ken looked at me with his beautiful face, he said with his hot voice "We should get going." I nodded and stood up, but got dizzy and fell. Ken laughed at me (how dare he) and looked at me again. 'He's kinda creepy.' "I can carry you!" My eyes lighted up with excitement, I nodded aggressively, ruining my amazing hair, cause I'm like the other girls. Ken picked me up on his back and we started moving.

He was about to open a door when some little rat yelled "No! Don't open it, you'll let out the triangle!" Said the Timmy Turner lookalike. Ken laughed again, "What triangle little kid?" The kid took out a weird book and showed some weird conspiracy theories. "Is that a dorito?" Ken asked the kid. I realised who the kid was and who the dorito was. I yelled "OMG IT'S DADDY BILL😍!", probably the weirdest things I've done yet. Dipper and Ken looked at me while I hopped off Ken's back and got very dizzy. I ignored the dizziness and opened the door. "There's no one here." I said with a dissapointed voice.

All 3 of us entered the room. It looked like a tower, the stairs were in a good condition meaning that we could probably walk up to a window and crawl out of it. I had explained my plan to Dipper and Ken when suddenly I felt someone behind me. I turned around and saw him. "Hey, the name's B-" before he could finish Dipper hit him with his book and grabbed mine and Ken's hands. "Let's go." He guided us up to the window which was right on the ground, the window was big enough to fit a human being. I went out first and waited for Ken. "I can't get out!" Ken was looking at the small rock infront of him, at that moment I had realised how dumb he was. "Ken, we must part our ways. I will most certainly miss both of you! Au revoir!" I waved them goodbye and walked away. The battle had moved somewhere a little further away.

I was deciding wheter I should run away from here and live a safe life somewhere else, probably in another country and find someone else to love or if I should risk my life and go to the battle field. I decided to go with the second opinion cause I'm incredibly dumb.

As I was walking away I heard a beeping. *Beep* I looked behind me and saw no one there. I thought 'It was probably the wind.' and continued walking.

The battle must be getting closer. It's either that or I've walked to a zoo. There were aliven't soldiers on the ground, red water that tasted like iron splattered all over the trees. "What the hell happened here.." I thought out loud. *Beep* Ugh, the beeping is back. I tried to ignore it but the closer I got to the battle field the louder the beeping got. It was so damn annoying. For some reason the beeping was very familiar, although I have never heard it before. I was now at the battle field, hiding behind a tree. The battling sounds covered up the beeping.