Practice

[ authors note - hi people thank you for reading! I will try and update as often as possible. But exams are coming up soon so I will do my best. And I decided to make this Geonu ff because I could find any good one (I'm not saying mine is good tho but you get the point(: ) and I think there is more people like me who miss and love Geonu! Thank you for your time! ]

It was Saturday morning. Me and Caroline just woke up and we were about to get ready to go out with the boys. I was getting a little nervous while Caroline seemed more excited than nervous. I looked at the time and I still had two hours until Geonu would come and pick me up. I put on my converse, my jeans and a light purple shirt. I put my hair up in a ponytail and let two pieces of hair hang down in the front. I felt cute but I was scared Geonu might think I looked boring or not pretty. But Caroline told me and I looked really cute and that he definitely would like it. I just smiled to myself and planted myself in the bed. I needed to kill some time so I was just on my phone. An hour went buy and I got a text from Geonu saying that he was on his way and that he would be there in around 30 minutes. I send him a thumbs up back, grabbed my purse, my hotel keycard and a chapstick, and went downstairs, to wait for him.

I went outside and looked for him but I only saw jungwon coming my way. He was probably gonna pick up Caroline. She came up to me and said goodbye and then she was off with jungwon. Geonu on the other hand was 10 minutes late. The time was 12:10 pm and I was scared he wasn't gonna show up, but I decided to not loose hope and after five more minutes he finally came running towards me with sweat on his forehead and a little box in his right hand.
"Hi y/n I'm am so so sorry for letting you wait but I missed the bus and had to wait 10.
Minutes for the next one! I promise I will make it up to you" he said and handed me the little box.
"Geonu it's fine you dont have to give me anything. I wasn't waiting for that long anyways." I lied but he insisted that I took the present. I opened the box. I could tell that he was excited for me to open it because of his small jumps and giggles. I found it cute actually. In the box there was a little ring. It was silver with a stone in the middle. I liked it. I Liked it very much.
"Thank you Geonu but you really didn't have to."

"I saw it the day me, Daniel and jungwon saw you and Caroline in the clothing store, and I instantly thought about you even tho I thought I would never see you again. So I bought it to remind me of you" he looked down on the ground.

"Pfff Geonu you are so cheesy omg, but thank you so much, it's very pretty" I took it out of the box and before i put it on Geonu showed me a little detail on it.
"Look on the inside of the ring. It says yaksoke because I promised myself I would found you and give this to you whenever I got the chance " He said and looked at me but I was still looking at the ring. I put it on and put the little red box in my pocket and we started walking towards the bus. When we got on the bus Geonu paid for our tickets. I didn't even get to say anything so I just went with the flow. One thing I didn't understand was, why is he so sweet to me when he in reality barely even know me. I thought to myself.

"We need to get of Now" he said and smiled and I nodded, but then I realized that no one had said a word the whole bus drive. But the silence wasn't awkward. It was more. comfortable. When we got off we started walking towards the practice room.

"Are you nervous, y/n?" He asked out of nowhere and I looked up from the ground while we where walking.

"To be fully honest, yes a little bit, but I think it's because I don't know you that well" I answered but he somehow seemed sad all of a sudden.

"No I did t mean it like that Geonu. It's just you know, I'm not really used to be around people. I only have Caroline." I said and he looked at me.

"It's just, you didn't say a word the whole bus drive. Remember what I told you. If you feel uncomfortable or uneasy. Tell me, don't keep it to yourself okay?" He said but I didn't feel uneasy or uncomfortable at all but I just nodded

" I will I promise?" I just answered and he nodded. When we arrived at the practice room there was two big security men outside of the building. I was a little confused but Geonu didn't seem to mind it at all. We was about to enter when one of the security men stopped me and asked who I was and Asked if they could se my Id. I looked straight at Geonu.

"No guys she's with me. She can come." He said
"Geonu you know you can't just take random people with you to practice. One of the men said.
"She's not random" he said and looked at me with a look that told me to play along. But on what I thought. "she's my girlfriend." I looked him in the eyes but he just smiled and kept on going.
"Oh we are so sorry mr. Lee you can go." That said in sync and we went inside.

"Sorry y/n but I didn't know what to do." He said but I told him if was okay. When we got to the practice room there was three other people.
"Ehm Geonu... who is that?" I asked at pointed out the three people.
"That over there is hanbin. We dance together sometimes. And that over there is heeseung. I practice my singing and vocals with him, since he is the top vocalist in this building. And the last one over there in the corner is Sunoo. He is very happy and joyful most of the time and that can be a good thing when you practice for many hours." Geonu answered and I instantly got eye contact with sunoo and he smiled at me and came running towards us. I took a step back behind Geonu, and I think he noticed it because he turned his head and looked at me.

"No need to be nervous, they are all really sweet and kind" he whispered right before sunoo came.

"Hi Geonu! Long time no seen!" He said and smiled. A lot. He then looked at me.
"Sorry for asking but who are you?" He asked me.

"Hi my name is y/n and I just moved here and happens to meet Geonu on the way to Korea" I smiled and answered. He then smiled back.

"Can you dance or are you here to look at us?" He asked. I mean I actually never tried to dance so I don't know if im good or bad at it. I guess we should give it a try.

"I actually don't know if I'm good or not but I am willing to try." I said and geonus face lit up and sunoo got excited too. I bowed to heeseung and hanbin, and all four of them sat in front of me. I went to put on a song and it turned out to be mago by gfriend.

I finished the dance and hanbin, heeseung and sunoo was clapping and cheering, but Geonu on the other hand seemed impressed. He was starring at me which made me feel kinda uncomfortable. Did I do a bad job?

Geonu pov:
Waow... I have never seen anyone dance like that. I was taken aback. But one thing that makes me sad is that she keep on saying we are strangers, and that we don't know each other. Does she not remember me? I know it's been many years but I clearly remember everything we did together, but I guess It didn't meant as much to her as it did to me....