She grabbed the item, bringing it down to her line of sight. y/n smiled weakly, looking up at Bakugo. "Aw, you brought me sweets?" She looked through the small bag, seeing all of her favorite candies in there.

He nodded, "Yeah, cause you've been whining about craving sweets all week, dummy."

Bakugo suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist, y/n's cheek now pressed against his lower abdomen. He shook his head, smiling as y/n proceeded to pull him into her and onto her bed.

She buried him under the covers with her, Bakugo laying his head against her chest as she ran her hands through his hair.

"Are you sick?"

Under the sun's beaming rays, y/n smelled like sunlight. She smelled fresh, the smell drawing him even closer to her. Her snuck his hand under her shirt, aimlessly feeling her smooth skin.

"In a way," y/n said, sighing. "The ruthless curse that was put upon the female species by He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named: Menstruation." She pouted, wiping her forehead of the sweat that riddled it.

"Oh, so that's why you're bloated?" He grinned cheekily, y/n thumping his forehead. "Ow— it's true!"

"Shut up," y/n said through gritted teeth, her tone threatening. "You're already on thin ice."

"Huh?? For what? What did I do?" Bakugo asked incredulously, him looking up, as if the answer to his question would be up there.

y/n shook her head, her petulant behavior alarming him. "I haven't seen you all week! I've been in indescribable pain and you left me by my lonesome! If you don't care about me anymore, just say that," she said dramatically, turning her head away and closing her eyes.

She took a peek at Bakugo, giggling when she saw how he deadpanned, him blinking at her. "We're only three days into the week. So dramatic for what?" He rolled his eyes, turning on his back and moving out of the shadows to let the sunlight bathe him.

When y/n stared at him testily, Bakugo sighed, taking her hands and fidgeting with her fingers. "I'm sorry, okay?" He grumbled. "Aizawas has been on my ass about finding more internships for third year, so I've been dealing with that all week."

y/n hummed understandingly. "Well, if thats why then it's okay. I know you're working hard," she said.

Bakugo gazed at her, his eyes shining with affection, and smiled. "Yeah, I have," he said. "Has your period really been so bad that you couldn't come to school?" His hand touched her cheek, caressing the golden surface.

"Mhm, this one is especially bad," she started, pressing her cheek into his hand. "I almost passed out like twice from the bleeding and threw up like crazy."

"HUUH?!" Bakugo exclaimed, a look of heavy alarm plastered over his face. He balanced on his elbows, looking confused and genuinely taken aback by this statement. "That can happen??"

y/n giggled watching bakugo fall into an incessant state of perplexity. "Yeah, it happens to a lot of girls, believe it or not."

"Can you die from it?"

"I don't know, probably," y/n said cooly, reaching over to grab her water bottle.