chapter 4: I'm so wet

It was the next morning after what happened yesterday. I don't know if I want to leave this room. I'm scared what if I mess something up and I get punished. I sit in bed overthinking about what he could do to me for a few hours. After that I get out of bed and walk down the stairs. I see master notes.

MASTER NOTES

I'm at work and I will be back before dinner. I want you to make something to eat around 7. Now when I get back we will talk about the paper again and if you ever do anything like that again I well make you regret it ok. You don't have any chores to do, just relax.

I think for a second why does he want me why not someone else and well I ever leave this place. I grab a paper and a pen and write down a question that I was going to ask him after I get done walking. I go back upstairs and take a shower I notice that I have no clothes. When I got out I went into the master room and got some clothes.

I went downstairs and watched a movie. I was getting tired so I went to sleep. I looked at the clock and it was only 10 and I would wake up before 7.

A FEW HOURS LATER

I wake up and see master sitting next to me my lays on his lap I jump and said "h-hey master, what time is it" I said he looks at me "it is 9 baby girl" as he rub my lays I look at him and said "I'm s-sorry I fell a sl- he cuts me off "baby girl it is fine don't worry about, I told you to relax".

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the table and I sat down and he sat across from me. " now tell me your question" he said smiling a bit I handed him the paper with my question

Her question

1. What do you want with me

2. Well I ever leave this place

3. Why do I have to listen to you

4. Who are you

He look at me "one I was just driving and when I seen you running I know I needed you, two why would u need to leave you live here now, three you well listen to me because I own u know I can do whatever I want to you, and four my name is ace but you well call me master or sir understand". I look down " y-yes sir" I said trying to hold my tears back " good now get ready for bed".

I walk to the bathroom and just put on one of his shirt and I just wear underwear underneath I went to the bed and sit down thinking I need to leave this fucking places I don't want to listen to someone and not have control.

Master walk in and look at me damn he is so fucking hot he was just in his boxer his was so muscular and so just. No stop thinking about that he is bad for but he is so hot. He walked over to his side of the bed I layed down and just looked at him. I bite my lip "your looking" he said I snap out of it "s-sorry sir".

I turn over to face the wall he get closer to me and I can feel his dick omg he is so huge fuck he is make me so wet. All I want is him inside of me, no stop what is wrong with you he is just using you for his slave and you have no control.

Fuck I do not care any more I turn around look at master and kiss him as I get on top of him. He kisses me back and gets on top of me choking me. I let out a moan "do you want it baby girl" he said whispering in my ear which made me more wet. "yes master"

 I know you guys are going to hate me for doing this but the next chapter well be a lot more spicy I promise

what should I add in the next chapter I need idea