Dorm

Two weeks have passed since the attack at the camp and battle with All For One vs Allmight. Even with the important win against
evil with capture of All for One it still came at a cost. Although no hero's died, some civilians were crushed by rubble of collapsing buildings.   Then students from A1 went against the hero's orders and tried rescuing their classmate Bakugo.

In result of both events happening, the staff of U.A. decided create dorms for the students as a way to monitor them outside of school and for their safety.  The only problem they encountered when talking to the parents about this was Ryōshi's situation. Since Ryōshi was gone they couldn't get his say in the matter. Gerhman had just told them not to worry because he will live in the dorms.

All of these thoughts ran through mister Aizawa's mind as he looked at class standing in front of the dorms. They were talking with each other over what they did over the break.

"Why can't we go inside yet?" Kirishima asked in an annoyed tone. The red head had his hands behind his head looking at the clouds trying to entertain himself as they waited.

"Because Ryōshi hasn't arrived yet and I don't want to give two tours. I'm just as annoyed as your are" Aizawa exclaimed with his natural tired look.

A strong cold gust of wind blew behind the students back. A heavy amount of fog formed around the class right the mention of Ryōshi's name. The sounds of church bells rigging followed by a pair of boots hit their ears. An just as quick as the fog formed around them, it disappeared.

"Sorry I'm late. I had to finish something important before I came here." The class turned around to see Ryōshi standing in his hunter uniform. In his right hand was the axe they had seen many times but in the other was item that shocked them all. Large flintlock pistol with intricate design over the barrel. It's thick wooden handle made it look as if it was hard to handle. 

Mr. Aizawa quickly used his scarf to snatch the firearm out of his students hand"Ryōshi's why did you bring a gun onto school grounds. If the school is not notified of the weapon then that is immediate grounds for expulsion." This is the second time the class had seen their teacher threaten expulsion of a student. But they knew this time he wasn't bluffing.

"Calm down Mr.Aizawa. I gave him that pistol." Gerhman said as he rolled up the class in his wheelchair. "He doesn't have any quicksilver bullets on him which makes that thing nothing more than a bludgeoning tool."

A look of frustration formed on Mr.Aizawa's faced as Gerhman tried to calm him down. "Fine I won't expel him but, I'm keeping the firearm when we're not doing training." He then faced his class and composed himself before he spoke again albeit more calm. "Follow me inside as I give you a tour of the dorms."

Just as they walked through they saw a giant common area with large couch and a couple beanbags all facing a tv. In the back left of the room was a kitchen area with a stove and "As you can see here this is the commons nothing special." Talking in a deadpan voice he continued to give them a tour of dorms and saying they could decorate their rooms before leaving.

The class unanimously decided to have a contest to see if could have the coolest looking room.

It had gotten late in the evening as everyone slowly unpacked all their bags. Did you hear the sound from each room throughout the dorms for each person unbuckled their case and put their clothes away before decorating their room. Slowly each person of the class walked into the commons in waiting for everyone else to finish.

From room to room they made progress of looking at each other room. The rooms reflected each person from weight room that was Kirashima's room to Jiro's which was nothing but instruments.

The group had now made their way to Ryōshi's door. Momo raised her hand and knocked gently on the door three times. The door crack open just enough for Ryōshi's head to pop out. 

"You need something?" he asked. His hair was currently was sopping wet as the beads of water rolled down from the tips of his hair and fell to the floor.

Momo's face flushed a shade of pink as she answered him. "We wanted to see your room as part of the contest."

Ryōshi looked at her said "no" in a dull tone before closing the door on them. The class was shocked at this. Ryōshi was shy sure but he wasn't rude or antisocial. An the way he talked was different too.

Momo started to walk away with the group seeing that Ryōshi didn't want people in his room. "Oh Hell no!" Bakugo's shouted "There's no way that all of guys had to show our rooms against our wills only for him to not do it." His yelling was followed by him tightly gripping the handle of the doorknob. "You got till the count of three before I blow the lock off this." He yelled his warning but there was no response. Getting frustrated he started counting down. "Three."

A small explosion followed by the sound of a piece of metal hitting the floor was made as Bakugo used his quirk to on the doorknob. The whole group had already left to go downstairs except Bakugo. But that curiosity was then mixed with fear as they saw his room.

The lightbulbs and desk that came with the room were removed. Instead sitting in the corner of the room, a lone blue lantern they've all seen barely giving an adequate amount of light to see the room with his axe leaning next to it. Written in red on the wall adjacent from the lantern, was a mess of scribbles that they couldn't understand.

Sitting shirtless with a pair of pajama pants on his bed Ryōshi's asked angrily "Does no mean anything to you? I was just about to start reading. And you break into my room." 

Bakugo only yelled back as he was angry himself. "You have no right to start asking questions when we all have showed our rooms. So you get no exceptions." Marching up to him and grabbing him by the neck. "You've got some explaining to do because there is no way I'm letting some cultist stay in this class. So tell me what the hell is that blood circle" he said while creating explosions in his free hand.

Both teen stared each other down. Letting go of his grip on Ryōshi's neck. Bakugo slowly walked out of the room only saying "You better hope Gerhman will save you this time."