Chapter 1

Kouyou's pov

It was a warm, quiet afternoon in the woods. I was wandering ever so aimlessly around in sheer boredom.

"Hey there beautiful. Care to take a walk with me?" One of the trolls who lived throughout the forest cat called. To get a clear picture as of what I look like, I have the equivalent to a woman's body minus boobs and a female reproductive organ, really long honey blonde hair, and what people say "unimaginably beautiful facial features that match up with the rest of my body,". So I get lots of catcalls which pisses me off. I continued in silence ignoring the world around me, enjoying the scenic beauty of the place I live. 

-_-_-_-_-

"The place beyond the locked door is a world full of evil," the Elder's words echoed in my head. I stood near the tall door that supposedly "lead to a world full of evil" and just listened as I heard to the sounds that the Elder told us were these things called "cars".

"I thought I'd find you here." My younger brother Takanori said. Takanori was a midget with long bleach blonde hair that was adorned with a headdress made of flowers. His clothing was a tunic that was given to the female elves, except he decided to add to his to make it more fashionable.

"Of course, you would Taka-chan,"I responded snootily. We sat near the door together listening to the noise on the outside. Soon the noise started to grow louder and we were eventually able to hear voices.

"Maybe it's someone from the outside," Takanori whispered. We had always been told there were actual beings that lived outside, they were called humans. They were said to look exactly like us but they have different eyes and ears.

"Maybe it's a human," I whispered back. A deep male voice echoed from the door. How are we unable to open it? Is it locked somehow?

"I wonder what the world the humans live in looks like," Takanori said obviously equally as curious as I am about the scenery that lies outside of the door looks like.

"Yeah I'm waiting right by the big door. Mhm, yep. It's right next to the road. Near a path, you won't miss it trust me. Mhm, I see you," The male voice outside conversed before a wretched noise sounded.

"I wonder what it's talking to," I said lowly. Takanori shrugged unknowingly at my question. We stood up and walked along the huge wall that matched the equally huge door and listened. When we were far enough away we spoke a little louder.

"Well, at least we now know a vague description as to what they look like," I spoke up, itching my head. Taka said nothing for a while until we got to our abode. He climbed the ladder first and I followed. Once the door was shut Takanori finally spoke up.

"Sorry for not responding I just felt as if someone from the other side was listening." He apologized while removing his headdress.

"It's fine, Taka" I reassured. Elves normally never see their birth parents but when you do have two children from the same to parents even if they are younger there is a chance if they are not too young, about 10-15 years younger, they will live with that older sibling. Which is exactly the case for Taka and I. Takanori is only a year and a half younger so we have pretty much know each other since the age of five.

Most elves also have a place of dwelling on the ground, except when he was old enough, Takanori insisted we get a tree abode instead. So now we live an extremely isolated part of the woods in a large tree near a bathing pool that was not too far from the tree. But where we lived was still comfy considering the decorations we have added and how many trolls there were that were willing to help expand the size of our tree house to more than just one main house. I guess looks came in handy for once.

"I am going to the bathing pool. Would you like to join me?" Takanori asked as he held his nightgown in his hands. I nodded in agreement and proceeded to gather my things as well. After we were done bathing we were both lulled into a deep sleep.

-_-_-_-_-_-