"Yes and Naomi is VERY upset about it so keep your mouth shut!"

"Okay, sorry."

We walked back in and Naomi walked passed us. Miles then hesitated before following her out.

-Naomi's POV-

I felt someone's grip on my shoulder and looked to see who it was. Miles. 

"Miles?"

"Listen, Nomi. I'm so sorry I left. I didn't-"

"Just go away."

"No, you can't just push me away like that! Come on, you know you missed me."

"No. I didn't. Because I had Cedric and now he's gone. So don't think You can just stroll right in and make it seem like he isn't dead!"

"Nomi, I understand! My dad is gone! He left when I was three!"

"Just leave me alone, Miles."

"NO!"

"Miles, stop."

I was now being backed up into a wall and had my hands up defensively whilst shaking.

"I missed you, Nomi! Did you not miss me!?"

Miles then froze and put his hands up defensively. I looked behind him slowly and saw Draco with his wand held to the back of Miles's neck.

"Don't lay a hand on her, Cousins."

"Oh, shove off Malfoy, since when have you cared about her?"

"I don't. I'd just rather my friend not be harassed."

Draco took me to his dorm after he saw me shaking. He sat me down and kneeled in front of me.

"Naomi, I need you to calm down for me, okay?"

"Mhm"

"Alright, now look at me and just take deep breaths, you got it?"

"'kay"

"In and out"

After I calmed down, he reached under his bed and got a hamster out.

"Okay, this is Salazar. He helps me when I freak out. Do you wanna hold him?"

"Will he bite?"

"Maybe"

"Then yes."

"Here"

Draco handed me Salazar and he ran up my arm then sat on my shoulder. 

"I think he likes you, Nome"

"Nome?"

"New nickname."

"Oh, right."

"So, do you have all of your bags packed?"

"Yeah, they're all on the train."

"Done any new drawings?"

"How do you..... oh right, the diary"

"Yeah, I'm really sorry about that still. Hey, do you wanna sit with me on the train!?"

"What about Neville?"

"He has other friends. Come on, It'll be fun."

"Okay, fine"

After Cedric's assembly, we boarded the train. It wasn't as good as I'd hoped. He just said a few things about Cedric and then moved on to saying how much of a great student Harry is.

"Hey, Neville?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to sit with Draco."

"Oh, why?"

"He invited me to earlier and I didn't wanna be rude. I'll be back later though."

"Okay, love. I'll see you later I guess."

"Bye, love you!"

I kissed him on the lips and then hurried off to Draco's compartment. He was with Crabbe, Goyle and Pansy. I knocked and then Draco smiled at me and moved up before patting his seat for me to go next to him.

"Hey, Draco. Hi guys..... and girl"

P: "Ugh, who invited the Griff?"

D: "I did. And if you don't like her, feel free to leave."

C: "I'll stay, Naomi here, is one of the best wizards chess player I've ever seen."

G: "Did you guys hear? That Miles kid is back. You know the one in our year?"

D: "Yes, we know."

Na: "Yeah"

We talked for most of the train ride until Pansy left and sat with someone else. I ended up falling asleep on Draco's shoulder and woke up when I felt the train slow down. Oh shit, I told Nev that I'd be back. I quickly jumped up from my seat, said goodbye to Draco and ran to compartment 12. 

"Neville!? You here!?"

"There you are, I was worried"

"Oh Merlin, I'm so sorry!"

I said whilst quickly packing my stuff up. Fiore was perched upon Neville's lap so I scooped her up and kissed Nev's cheek before rushing out.

"I'll see you after summer!"

"Bye then...."