His shy smile soon formed on his face as the staffs spoke saying goodbye and bowing before leaving giving privacy to the two soon to be wedded groom and bride.

He look down while the staff leaves, composing his shy smile he look upward toward Saerin

"i actually.. Came here to give you something"

Taehyung said as he rub his side of neck in shyness.

While saerin stare confusedly at him

He took out something from his pocket, opening his palm. He revealed...

A locket with letter V.

"my mother made this

"my mother made this.. You remember when we made flowers petals lockets and fight over it cause we always failed to put proper letters on it. As the flowers soon get shrink.. I used to threw it away and made new ones.. But you.." Taehyung chuckle remember their good old childhood days.

" you cried over it and kept holding on to it. So i promised you i will give our first letters name locket which wouldn't shrink"

Saerin nod as small formed tears in the corner of her eyes.

"to complete the promise.. You literally stole your mom's jewellery and started carving it to make 's' and 'v' letters"

"yeah.. Which i got pretty bad scolding from my mom for doing that" Taehyung smile remembering his mom.

"but after scolding, my mom sweetly pulled me in her lap and teach me 'ruining someone else's thing, you won't get a beautiful gift for other'.. Then later she called her assistant, telling her to made a V & S letter locket. Which should be so unique and only piece in her whole jewelry shop. "

Saerin eyes soften as she look at the beautiful pendant which is designed by Taehyung's mother.

She hold it while tracing her with her delicate hands.