♡11♡

"Jeon! Please just five more minutes." Taehyung whines but Jeongguk keeps holding him and they go to the counter.

"Yugyeom was a such a nice shopping partner." Taehyung pouts and then keeps glaring at Jeongguk as they walk out of the store.

"What you were doing was useless." Jeongguk says and Taehyung huffs, keeps following Jeongguk.

"Wanna eat something?" Jeongguk asks as they're putting the bags inside the car. He tries to make Taehyung's mood lighten with food even though he's already okay and not being dramatic.

"How about we cook at my place?" Taehyung asks as he walks towards the passenger seat and Jeongguk behind him jumps and fist bumps the air in excitement cuz they'll be spending more time together.

"Grocery store then?"

"Yep." Taehyung utters in excitement as Jeongguk sits in the car.

"My parent's anniversary is coming." Jeongguk says and Taehyung looks at him.

"Jaehyun and Yugyeom are always invited in the family gatherings like birthdays and anniversaries or just dinners." He continues.

"It's in two weeks but I wanted to tell you sooner that you're invited. Hoseok and Jimin too. Yugyeom probably told them." Jeongguk says. Taehyung smiles widely at that.

"I'd really like it if you'll be there. Mum would love to meet you too. She's been excited about my new friends as Yugyeom gossips with her." Jeongguk chuckles.

"I'd love to, Jeongguk. I'd love to be there. Thanks for inviting me." Taehyung smiles. Jeongguk nods and smiles back.

They reach he grocery store then. They didn't decide what they wanted to make so Taehyung tells him he's also out of grocery, might as well grab different items.

Jeongguk makes Taehyung laugh with his silliness, almost ends up falling on the rack, trips over as well and Taehyung forgets the cart, takes out his phone instead.

Jeongguk even sits inside the cart, grabs the things Taehyung tells him and some of them of his own.

He also pretends to faint between one aisle.

"Get the fuck up, Jeongguk!" Taehyung exclaims, grabbing his arms and rolling him over after he takes his picture.

Jeongguk keeps his eyes closed.

"People will think I did something to you!" Taehyung laughs as he hits his chest.

"Get up!" Taehyung exclaims.

"Only if you give me a kiss." Jeongguk mumbles.

"We're in a store, Gukkie come on."

"Nope. A kiss or I am staying." Jeongguk says.

"I'll leave." Taehyung warns.

"You wouldn't dare." Jeongguk utters.

"Jeongguk! Stop being---".

Taehyung's words are muffled when Jeongguk cups his face and pulls him lower to kiss him, making Taehyung lose his balance and roll over him.

Taehyung could feel Jeongguk smiling but keeps kissing him. Taehyung pinches him then, hits his chest and gets up, Jeongguk keeps laughing and the other leaves in a hurry, hand on his face, cheeks red and blushing.

"Taehyungie~~wait for me~~". Jeongguk skips his feet and walks towards Taehyung who's going towards the counter.

He stands behind him and Taehyung glares at him looking back, warns him to not do anything and Jeongguk promises him he won't.