That's what it feels like.

Jeongguk tries his best to keep his tears from falling even with eyes closed and succeeds or else it would be a whole different story and Taehyung would definitely be worried and he doesn't want that, not right now, not when he's holding Taehyung and kissing him.

His hand goes on back of Taehyung's head, head tilts to deepen the kiss and Taehyung curls his hand in his hair, kisses back with same passion.

It's overwhelming for the both of them, a lot and it's hard to control their feelings.

They don't know what happened right now, how they just got the sudden urge to be close, to be in one another's arms---so much that it was aching their hearts.

The sudden urges were always there but lately, the craving to be together is just getting out of control.

Who can blam them? They've been waiting for almost years for this.

So they stand there, in the secluded parking of the building, embracing one another and expressing, trying to express what they feel through the kiss that takes their breath away.

They slow down, Jeongguk's hand lowers to Taehyung's back as Taehyung's hand cups his face, ever so gently, thumb tracing his jaw, their lips moving gentle and slow, burning with the sensation of want and need for one another to always be like this, holding and in eachother's embrace.

Their lips part, fit again, not moving just captured, fitted, a deep feeling of them touching and keeping them grounded and sane---and at the same time, absolutely crazy.

They break the kiss but don't move away, Taehyung's thumb now gently presses on Jeongguk's lower lip, feels his warm breath and a smile appears on his lips.

"Looks like someone missed me too." Taehyung whispers, breathing deeply afterwards and bites his lower lip.

Jeongguk nods, rests his forehead against Taehyung's and nods again. He says nothing, dipping his head to kiss Taehyung again, pecks his lips, once and then again and kisses him shortly too, tells him like this that yes he missed him too, he misses Taehyung every time he isn't with him.

"We're outside and let's hope no one has seen us eating eachother's faces out in the public." Taehyung chuckles, trying to keep the conversation to a lighter side and not fall in depth because that would be complicated.

"Don't care." Jeongguk mumbles, now nuzzles Taehyung's neck and hugs him properly.

Taehyung smiles, hums and nuzzles Jeongguk's hair, hugging him tightly.

It's the time like this when both of them simply feel it so difficult to not speak their hearts out. Or more like, scream.

"We should go now." Taehyung chuckles. Jeongguk sighs deeply and mumbles an okay.

They look at one another in the eyes, seeing them bright and wanting to hold a conversation of the hearts but they look away a bit too soon to walk towards the car.

They decide to go to the mall first to buy the outfits they need. They go through the accessories they need. A few things they'll make themselves and a few they will order if needed.

"We got everything, Taehyung please let's go." Jeongguk exclaims because they are in the art section and they got everything they needed but Kim Taehyung seems like he is here to live forever.

"Just a minute." Taehyung utters, going through the coloring aisle and Jeongguk's had enough.

He grabs a hold of Taehyung's shirt from behind and turns, dragging Taehyung with him.