Chapter 20- Force

A/N This is cute/ romantic/ sad/ heartbreaking. Enjoy. 

Chapter 20

Emily P.O.V

I wake up with my hand clutching onto a shirt. My head on a chest and my eyes focused on the handsome man next to me. His perfect face, soft as he sleeps and breathes in deeply. His hair messy from a good night of sleep.

He looks perfect.

He is perfect.

I don’t deserve his love. I don’t deserve him, he is too much for me, too good for me to have.

I lay my head back on his chest and listen to his strong super soldier heartbeat. I listen to his slow even breathing as his chest moves up and down. His hand is wrapped around me and it lays on my hip. I don’t care that it’s his metal arm, he is still perfect.

A hair falls in my face and his real hand moves over and puts it behind my ear. I abruptly look up to a smiling Bucky and I smile back at him before turning my head and looking out into space. I feel his metal thumb moving back and forth on my hip.

I leave a soft smile on my face as I move my thumb across his shirt and I feel genuinely happy. I shouldn’t be happy though. I have practically taken the Avengers hostage. I have practically pushed my Killian problems on them. They’ve done multiple things for me. They even came to find me and I’ve just held them like prisoners.

I let out a defeated sigh. I crawl up the bed so my face is near Bucky’s. I lean down as if going for a kiss and I do, but I kiss the tip of his nose. I turn to get off the bed, when a hand grabs me and I get pulled in for a deep kiss, which I smile into. He pulls away and kisses the tip of my nose. He turns to get out of the bed, when I pounce.

I jump on him, this time kissing him deeply and running my hands through his morning hair. I quickly kiss his nose and look him in the eyes.

“I always get the last kiss.” I whisper against his lips before jumping out of the bed. I walk to the dresser and pull out a pair of jean shorts that would show off my long legs and a plaid shirt. I pull off my wrinkled shirt from yesterday and my pants, completely forgetting Bucky was in the room.

I change into the shorts and shirt and turn, finding a blushing Bucky. He stares at the floor and I giggle. I walk up to him and kiss his cheek.

“It’s almost like I was wearing a bikini.” I whisper against his cheek before kissing it again. He blushes deeper and I giggle again. I walk to the door and open it up when a metal hand pushes it closed. I turn around to face Bucky who immediately pushes his lips on mine again.

I kiss his back with all I’m worth and I pull away, breathless. I open the door and quickly peck his lips before leaving the room. He follows behind me and I walk to the main room where everyone it, coincidently.

I strut into the room and begin speaking.

“Punta Cana, Republica Dominicana. Which is Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.” I say to them and walk through the room and to the kitchen, pulling out a box of pancake mix.  I grab a box of berries from the fridge. I begin making mix after I pull out the griddle and the Avengers walk in confused.

“What?” Clint asks and I put batter on the griddle before turning around.

“You are in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.” I say to him before turning to the batter again. I flip the pancakes before looking back at them. They looked shocked to say the least.

“Why?” Tony says and I turn to them with an innocent face.

“No reason.” After a few more minutes of silence I finish pancakes. I set a big plate on the table, along with a bowl of fruit, a pitcher of orange juice and syrup. I grab plates and silverware, setting it on the table.