Jungkook quickly got up from the floor and went to Taehyung who's groaning in pain. "Are you okay?" Jungkook said trying to help Taehyung. Jungkook saw that Taehyung open his eyes and he could see that in Taehyung's eyes turn pink for a second before turning to dark brown normal once.

"Ofcourse I'm okay My love~" Taehyung said with a smile which surprised Jungkook.

"Wha-what di-di-did you ju-just said?" Jungkook said and Taehyung stand up and smile, he grab Jungkook's hand and kiss it lovingly while giving his handsome boxy smile.

"The pain that I'm experiencing right now flew away because I just saw you my love~" Taehyung said lovingly.

Jungkook paled at Taehyung's action.

"Looks like your potions works." Hobi whisper at Jungkook's ears who wanted to be swallowed by the ground.

Jungkook notice that Taehyung's palm is bleeding because of the shattered glass around it. "Aish~ Le-let me take you to the infirmary." Jungkook said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"His okay." The nurse said as he was done bandaging his hand as she gave a wink at Taehyung who roll his eyes in annoyance.

"Thank You, But I'm not interested in you." Taehyung said as he walk behind Jungkook and wrap his arms around Jungkook's waist and smile.

"Because I already belong to him~" Taehyung said with a smile as he kiss Jungkook's cheek who paled.

"Yah! get off me!!" Jungkook said and push Taehyung away while his face is red.

Hobi was holding his laughter from behind.

Taehyung then started pouting like a child ready to cry. Jungkook quickly panic. "Ah-ah... No-no.. Please do-don'y cry... Uh-Uhm... Ah..." Jungkook said as he hold Taehyung large hands.

Taehyung quickly smile and interlock his hand on those soft small once. "I'm thankful my love that your worried about me. This hands... this belong to me, and only me... I love you my love." Taehyung said with a smile that makes Jungkook heart melt. He can see that Taehyung always had this cold expression, but when Taehyung smile like this... Gosh~ He could just die in that moment. But at the same time he paled because he knows that this was the effect of the potions he made.