She came there..Abhi surrounds his arms around her...

"Pragya!! This is My New Project Manager... I'm gonna work with his Music company..His name is Adithya!!" Abhi introduced Adithya With Pragya...she gentle smiles at Him...

"Adithya!! This is My Beautiful wife Pragya... Pragya Abhisek Mehra!!" Abhi tells with a Proud Smile....Adithya smiles at her....He forwards his hand but she folds her hands saying Namesthe....He fumes inside but he fakes a smile...

She Hits Abhi's Stomach Lightly...He leans down..

"Now I'm Pragya to you??" She Asked whispering to Him.....

"Ofcourse Baby..I don't Want Anyone to know My wife's Pet name that I have kept...Its My copyrights na...Mine is Mine!!" Abhi Whispers to her back Gripping his Hands on her waist...She blushed hearing it....

"Acha!!"

"Yes and I hate sharing My bedroom secrets with Outsiders!!" He tells and she looks at Abhi and He winks at Her...His one wink is enough to bring her blush back...

Adithya gets Irritated with their Whispers and He fumes Seeing Pragya Blushing....He couldn't able to hear what they're hearing....

Abhi leans down and about to kiss Her forgetting the surroundings but Pragya Pushed him a little making him coming out from his Haze...Abhi groans...

That's when Pragya saw Adithya looking at Her....She felt so Uncomfortable with His gaze....She Holds Abhi's hand tightly....

"Suniye I'll check with Bulbul!!" Saying this she Went From there...

Abhi looks at Adithya is looking at his wife...He doesn't liked it ....He casually surrounds his arms around his shoulder...

"Woh Adithya she is My wife!! Do you get it??" Abhi asked with a fake smile...Adithya nods with a fake smile....

Later Abhi went From there...

"Soon I will seperate you Both Abhi and Pragya!! Pragya will Be mine!!!" Adithya tells to himself and he looks at Pragya who is talking with Bulbul....He went from there and dailed someone and discussed about Their plan and on the other side of the call is None other than Tanu....

Night After the Engagement of PurBul...

Abhi is Pacing inside Their...He is getting Irritated with his Wife who didn't reached the Room yet...

"God!! She will have time for everyone but not for me... Engagement is already over but don't know what she is doing!" He scolds her....He looks at Pragya who is standing in the door step and she is listening to his talks....

He turns his face away showing his attitude...She smiles seeing his cute anger..She just want to pull his cheeks....

She closed the Door behind and She walks to Dressing table and He too Walks to dressing table...He Pushed her so that he can stand before....

"You Move that side suniye!! I need to remove my jewels!!" She tells pushing Him....

"Even I want to!!"

She chuckles hearing it...

"Why are you laughing now!! That's not even a joke!" He asked her sarcastically....

She remains silent and she starts to remove her jewels... he too pushes her then she too starts to push him... Their Tom and Jerry fight started.....They both falls on the bed...

Pragya pushed him and She runs inside the Wardrobe to shower....

"This Fuggi na!!" He mutters....