Introduction to the characters

This page is mainly meant to introduce the main characters and the side characters so if you want to go in without much knowledge of the people, go to the next chapter. 

 I've modified what groups each character they are in so as to put them in the groups that work best with this series. I will do my best to see that they have the likes and dislikes that match best with them.

Bolded and underlined = clan-sized groups, Bolded = general groups, Italic = character's names

Aphmau

Age: 22

Personality: Kind, caring, trustworthy, persistent, strong,

talents: Dualing and fighting, able to swim quickly, has quick-thinking, plays guitar, and speaks two languages fluently

Likes: The ocean, cats and parrots, cake, singing, the color purple.

Dislikes: math, inconsiderate and bad people, being alone. 

The Ro'meave Empire:

Information: The most prevalent naval force in the Isles, the Ro'meave Empire acts as a monarchy and has the largest influence over the Isles. They try their best to make sure the Shadow Raiders and the Iron Fists don't get too much power. the Ro'meave Empire works where the person who is next in line in the family rules the territory. The Ro'meave Empire has a large navy of advanced ships that can be maneuverable while also packing a punch. Their soldiers are known for being well equipped and trained, but they can be either honorable or cocky. Garte acts as the emperor and the next in line are his heirs, being Garroth, Vylad, and Zane. Garte is determined to make sure that one of his boys takes over for him, that the world will work together under their rule...one way or another...

Garte

Age: 40

Thomas:

Age: 35

Zenix

Age: 23

Garroth

Age: 22

Vylad

Age: 21

Zane

Age:20

The Shadow Raiders

Information: Having a mysterious background, the Shadow Raiders clan is like many pirates that raid merchant ships, with their leader Sayyida acting as its founder. What sets them apart is that they can be negotiable... as long as there is something in it for them. Even then they can be known for being untrustworthy, rumored for backstabbing their partners. Those are just rumors, however...

They own the largest number of ships of any naval force in the Isles, however, most of them are outdated and are mainly built for speed and a single one does not deal much damage. This can't be said however if they come in a swarm. Their members are regarded for their agility, speed, and especially their use of magic in combat... as well as being bratty and annoying. 

..-. --- .-. . ... .... .- -.. --- .-- .. -. --.  

Sayyida

Age: 30

Chloe

Age: 25

Cima

Age: 24

Ember

Age: 26

Sasha

Age: 26

-... .- -.-. -.- ... - .- -... -... . .-. ...

The Iron Fists

Information: Controlled by Caesar alone, The Iron Fists works as a military dictatorship. It is known to see everyone with general distrust and when they raid ships, they are merciless and hardly work with anyone. With the help of his navy, Caesar makes all of the major decisions and constantly looks to expand his influence. Their ships are slow and few in number, but they are heavily armored and heavily armed. When in combat, members of the Iron Fists are known for their strength and ferocity in battle and hitting hard where it hurts. 

Caesar

Age: 34

Caxton:

Age: 28

Aaron:

Age: 22

Travis

Age: 24

Erwin:

Age: 23

Brute

Age: 30

General categories

Fighters:

Katelyn

Age:23

Azura

Age: 24

Nicole

Age: 22

Marksman

Jeffrey

Age: 25

Dante 

Age: 22

Cadenza

Age: 23

Ryman

Age: 26

Magic-Users/ witchcraft

Lucinda:

Age: 24

Kawaii-Chan

Age: 22

Molly

Age: 24

Zoey

Age: 24

Lillian

Age: 28

Engineers/designers/managers (The smart people)

Evelyn

Age: 22

Kenmur:

Age:23

Brenden

Age: 25

Mason

Age: 26

Clarkson:

Age: 30

Logan:

Age: 33

Donna

Age: 28

Experienced sailors

Krystal

Age: 24

Captain McCloud

Age: 26

Captain Gordon

Age: 36

Percy

Age: 25

Madison

Age: 23

Gunter

Age: 29