So the person that was tall af was called Wilbur?

"Shut up child, i would get out more often if Phil let me" he sat on Phil's left side.

"I do it for a reason" he defended, sighing.

"I was just joking, love you dadza" he said with a very noticeable sarcastic tone, taking his hood off. He had messy brown hair to his ear, glasses with a little scratch on the right side, it was broken, a scar across his face and going through his cheek to his forehead, most likely a slash. He looked directly at Dream who didn't want to take his mask off anymore, his dark chocolate brown eyes looking straight through the blonde's soul, he knew what he was doing, but he couldn't see it because of the mask.

"Don't be mean to him" he other person said, sitting by Phil's right side, the voice was a bit raspy but at the same time soft, they sounded tired, it was it was a female's voice, . She took her hood off too, her hair falling down her shoulders, the front was blonde while the rest was color black, it was a bit messy just like Wilbur's. Eyebags under her eyes and a bandaid on her cheek, her eyes were a gray-ish blue, they looked a little dark, her pupils really tiny.

 Eyebags under her eyes and a bandaid on her cheek, her eyes were a gray-ish blue, they looked a little dark, her pupils really tiny

(i was going to do something simple
but i ended up doing lineart and actually putting effort into it)

"I'm Niki" he voice was still blank, no emotion in it. He shivered and though of a fast reply.

"I- i'm Dream, nice to meet you i guess, this is Sapnap next to m-"

"Oh it sure was really nice meeting you" The taller said, not even looking at him anymore, he couldn't figure out if he was being sarcastic or if his words didn't have any real meaning, they both were so hard to read.

"Meet the twins, this is Niki just like she said before and this is Wilbur, he's a little mean sometimes but that's just normal, nothing personal" Phil said, noticing Dream and Sapnap a little tense.

"So how much time have you spent in there?" the female spoke, still not showing any emotions. Looking down and playing with her hands and sleeves.

"Uh-"

"She means in that weird place they call hospital, which doesn't have anything to do with hospitals because it's a fucking nightmare" the taller brunette spoke again, a little grin on his face before it disappeared completely. The other people in the table not even paying attention to them as they spoke to each other in low volume.

"uhm.. 3 years i guess-?"

"Oh dear, how did you survive that long? many kill themselves after 9 months" the female spoke.

"I.. don't know-?"

"And how much time did you spend there? were you both together?" the ravenette spoke, curiosity taking over.

"We weren't lucky" Wilbur sighed.

"5 years"

...

Did they have 5 years of torture? he couldn't imagine what they went through, but at the same time.. how did they get locked up in the first place? what did they do? that's what scared him the most, the reason why they were there.. they didn't look that sane and stable either.

"Let's just eat before Phil locks us in another fucking box" Niki said before placing her arms on the table and resting her head on them, looking directly at the two boys with that deadly stare..

The twins were really weird.