Wanda x Reader

Come Join The Westview Family
I don't know how I got here but I wake up in a strange town just in the middle of the street

"Agh" I groaned as I rubbed my head.

All of a sudden a man he looks to be about 30-35 joggs up to me and offers me a hand. "Are you ok" He asks "I'm Vision by the way" he adds.

"Yn and I am ok thank you, not sure where I am but ok" I reply.

"Oh that's rather odd, we are in westview." This man sounds familiar but I just can place it. "Would you like to come back to my house maybe me and my wife could help you out".

"Oh that would be splendid thank you so much". I thank him.

"No problem really." He kindly reply's.

We walk back to his house and I am almost certain I know him from somewhere but I just can't place it. We walk through the door and a beautiful looking women comes to the living room.

"Hello darling" says vision welcoming.

"Hi Vis" she replies. Then it seems she noticed me. She seemed almost gobsmacked to see me. She also looked familiar. "Yn" she says under her breath. All of a sudden a smile covers her face and she embraces me in a warm hug.

"H-h-hi" "Do I know you, you look familiar" I say unsure how to respond to her reaction. I hug her back.

"Oh no you don't but I am Wanda your new neighbour, would you like something to drink?" She asks sounding disappointed.

"Wanda, that's a beautiful name. Just a water please" and she scurried off to get that.

Then some how I get a flood of memories. Of Wanda, Vision and I remember. I am Yn Stark. Daughter of Tony and Pepper, dating Peter Parker, Avenger known as Iron Girl.

"Wanda where am I this isn't Manhattan" I say all of a sudden not even thinking.

She spins around on her heels quickly "I-I-I don't know what you are on about" she stutters

"Yes, yes you do. Where am I. I was fighting with you against Thanos, my father died, Peter and I where on the tree swing and then it went black I woke up here. Where am I Wanda. Please please let me go back. For Peter for my Mom for Morgan. Please." I panic and beg her.

She seems to fill with anger. Vision looks confused and puzzled. Then her hands start to glow. She walks up to me and touches me on my forehead. "Wha-" I don't finish as it feels like my mind was wiped. "Hey neighbour" I say.

And it was like it never happened.

461 words.