I Hate Him

"There. A blanket fort."

I looked at Clay and grinned like a child. I put my hands in the air and put them around Clay. I squealed a little, grabbing his hand, and climbed into the fort. He laughed at me and followed me inside.

Clay took out his iPad and we decided to watch some YouTube. We decided to watch 1000 Days in Hardcore Minecraft because that is better than any movie I will ever watch. I had completely forgotten about the storm until a very loud strike came down from the sky. I flinched and slowly rolled into a ball with my arms around my legs. Clay notices and quickly hugged me.

"It's ok Y/N, I'm here," he comforted me.

I eventually calmed down and we continued watching the video. When the video was over, I was starting to fall asleep. Clay looked over at me and laughed at my very tired state.

"Tired?" he asked.

I nodded my head with my eyes closed. He chuckled again and took down the fort quickly. He carried me to the top of the bed and put a blanket on top of me.

"Goodni- I mean, good...day Y/N?" he said trying to be nice. 

I giggled at him as he started to walk away back to the desk in our hotel before I stopped him.

"Clay," I said tiredly.

"Yeah?"

Yeah, I'm definitely gonna regret this later when I'm actually thinking straight but screw it.

"Can you...come cuddle with me?" I asked a little nervous. 

Clay stopped in his tracks for a second.

"I-I'm sorry, you don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable-" I started.

Before I could finish Clay climbed under the blanket, "Of course Y/N."

I smiled as his arms wrapped around me. I could feel his breath on my neck and I slowly relaxed and fell into his body. His face came closer to mine as he whispered in my ear.

"You're beautiful Y/N," he said gently.

I felt my cheeks turn a bright pink and turned around so Clay wouldn't see me. 

"Why did you turn around Y/N?" Clay smirked, realizing what was happening.

"No reason."

"Turn around then."

"No."

"Yes."

Before I could refuse Clay somehow flipped me to the other side and smiled at me. I pouted as Clay poked my bright red cheek with his finger.

"Awwww Y/N, you're blushing," Clay teased me. 

My face only got darker as I stuck my tongue out at him. Clay wheezed but continued to cuddle me and I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

-----

I woke up after a while and saw that Clay was sitting at the desk on Twitter. I slowly got up from the bed and started walking toward him.

"Hi Y/N," Clay said.

"Hi, what time is it?"

"Eh, around 5:45."

I nodded, "Ok, I'm gonna get changed and go to Niki and Alyssa's room for a girl's night just so you know."

"Sounds good, I'll finally have this room to myself," Clay said as I rolled my eyes, "But have fun!"

"Thanks, I will!"

I got dressed in a T-shirt and leggings and brought some popcorn I had bought the other day for the trip. I said a final goodbye to Clay and walked over to Niki and Alyssa's room. I knocked on the door and they invited me inside.

"Y/N! Hii!" Alyssa exclaimed.

"Hi Alyssa! Hi Niki!"

Niki waved excitedly at me. We all sat down in a circle on the ground.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked.

"We wanted to just catch up and maybe play some games later," Niki responded.

"Ok!"

"Y/N what's been going on with you lately?" Alyssa started.

You mean besides the fact that I might have a crush on my enemy? "Not much."

Niki yawned. "Yeesh, sorry Niki I didn't think I was THAT boring!" I accused jokingly.

She giggled at me, "No, of course not! I'm just a little tired today."

"Oh, I was tired earlier too, I think it might have been the rain but I took a nap with Clay just before I got here so I should be fine now," I laughed slightly.

"With Clay...?" Alyssa questioned with an eyebrow raised.

Oh god. "Uh- I meant like w-we took a nap...at the same time! Not like together," I stuttered, very clearly lying.

"Y/N..."

"Yes, Niki?"

"Uh you don't have to tell me if you don't want to but...what's going on with you and Clay?"

"W-what do you mean?" Wow, I am such a bad liar.

"I mean, you guys didn't fight a lot yesterday which is great if you're becoming friends but I just want to ask...is there something more?" Niki wondered.

I sighed and look to the ground. Do I tell them?

"Listen um...I'm kind of having an issue with that actually."

"Oh?" Alyssa asked.

"Yeah," I said quietly.

"You can tell us anything Y/N," Niki assured me.

I nodded and took a big breath before continuing.

"So I think," I paused, "I think I might like him." I immediately flinched after I admitted it.

"Aww Y/N, that's great!" Niki said, smiling wide.

"N-no! It's not great! It's terrible. I love you guys so much but you just don't understand. He hates me! And I'm supposed to hate him too! One single day of being with him and he's just in my brain non-stop. He looks at me and I get butterflies, he says my name, and my heart just melts! Two days, two days and he knows more about me than anyone else, two days and I've somehow gone from hating him to lo-liking him. It's not fair! Why did I have to catch feelings? Why did it end up this way? I hate him, I hate him, I hate him, Niki! I hate him, Alyssa! But if I hate him then why does he make me feel so..." I inhaled loudly, "happy?" I let out.

Niki and Alyssa looked at me, stunned.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to just go off like that," I apologized quietly.

"No, no! It's ok Y/N! We love you and we want to help you. I'm glad you were finally able to get it all out."

I nodded. "I just don't know what to do anymore. He makes me feel things I've never felt. He makes me so happy but I know we can't be together."

"Why not?" Alyssa asked.

"Because we're enemies Alyssa."

-----

1015 words

Published on 3/26/21

A/N: Ok soooo, I'm not sure what I just wrote but here you go. Thank you for reading! Go get a snack, get some water, take a nap, go outside, and take care of yourselves. I love you and I'll see you next time, bye!

You Know I Hate You (Dream x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara