He starts looking happy again and hugs me tightly. I groan and he lets go. "I'm sorry, I got too excited. Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine," I giggle. Andy stares into my eyes and holds my waist. "I love you." And he kisses me.

It feels so nice to have his lips back on mine. As soon as he kisses me, all the anger and hurt I felt melted away. It felt like I was safe, the baby was safe and we can actually be happy this time and last.

The door opens and we pull apart. "Are we ready to start?" The nurse asks. "Yes." Andy and I say at the same time.

~~moments later~~

He puts the gel on my stomach and rubs the wand around. It feels weird but relaxing at the same time. I look at my mom and Andy. She has her hand on my shoulder and he's holding my hand. "Here's the baby."

We look on the monitor and we struggle to see it but eventually can make it out. They look at me as I'm looking up at them, both starting to tear up.

"Do you want to know the sex of the baby?" He asks us. I look at my mom and boyfriend. "You we want to know now or have a gender reveal party and be surprised?" "I'd love to throw a party for you two!" Mom exclaims. "I'd love that too." Andy says and squeezes my hand.

"Great, well I'll print out your photos, and I'll talk to the doctor about a gender reveal." He hands me a towel to wipe the gel and he exits the room.

"Oh I'm so excited! This is going to be such a fun party. I already have ideas for it." "Well, mom, I actually think we should wait a little longer for us to have a party. Just so that I'm more far along in the pregnancy. What do you think babe?" I ask Andy while I put my pants back on.

"I think that makes sense, I'll be okay with anything you decide. You're the one carrying." He smiles and I give him a kiss. "I'm so happy you guys are back together. I know your relationship means a lot to each other and you both were heartbroken." "Mom, you're killing the mood." I say as I pull away from him and put my shoes on. 

"I'm sorry, I guess you kids just remind me of Nathan and I. And I really wanted to throw a party so why don't we have a get together to celebrate your relationship!" "That be great Mrs Russo, but I think me and Brie want to just be together alone for a little bit." Andy responds to her and hugs me tightly.

"I get that. Take all the time you need just text me a few hours before you get home. I'm sure everyone would love to hear the good news." she starts to walk out the door but turns around. "Tell the nurse to make two pictures. I want one for myself." Mom hugs me, then Andy and leaves out the door.

The nurse comes back with two copies already, and tells asks us our plans for the gender reveal. "We're going to wait a while longer so we don't know yet how we want to do it." Andy tells him. "That's fine. Just give Dr Doherty a call with the details whenever you're ready. Congratulations."

As he leaves, Andy helps me with my jacket. "So where do you want to go?" I ask. "Wherever you want to go my love." He smiles and kisses me. "I mean we haven't gone in a date in forever, I'd like to wine and dine you. Well maybe not wine," He laughs and I laugh with him, hand in hand while we walk out of the hospital.

"Yeah we definitely don't want the wine part but a refreshing glass of lemon water or sprite will suffice." I cackle. He stops as we get to his car and faces me. "You're amazing, you know that?" "Yes. I thought that the whole time you were gone thinking how much of a dumbasshole fucker you are for letting me go." And I smile wide.

He bursts out laughing, loud for people to hear in the building. "Dumb, asshole, fucker? That's a new one! When did you come up with that?" "Between you cheating on me and you fake moving to Florida." I get in the drivers side and start the car.

He knocks on the window and I roll it down. "What are you doing?" He asks. "I'm driving." "You don't even know where we're going." "You can direct me. I haven't driven in months because my mom thinks I'm too stressed and I shouldn't be driving because I'm pregnant and you aren't going to tell me that so I'll drive with you instead of her so get in." I say in a more aggressive tone than I wanted.

He backs up with his hands in the air and runs to the passenger side. "Sorry about that," I giggle. "I guess my mood swings are starting." He smiles and kisses my cheek. "It's okay baby, but I did want to talk to you about what you said a few minutes ago."

"What's that?" I ask as I pull out of the parking lot. "When you said you thought of dumb assfucker. Like I know,—make a left here— we're back together and everything but I just want to know if you—make a right— really forgive me or are you just dealing with it for the baby?" We stop at a stop light and I turn to him.

"I have been debating on calling you or texting you since I got in the car at the abortion center. I made a mistake doing that and I've been kicking myself since. The only thing that was stopping me from doing it was the fact that I thought you were in Florida to forget about me or not have to worry about me or the baby." The light turns green.

"Like I said earlier, I don't completely 100% forgive you just yet, but you can gain my trust and forgiveness back. I'm not going to be mad at you forever Andy." He smiles. "That's great to hear, I swear I'll do anything to get your trust and forgiveness." "Good, now tell me where the hell we're going!"