Before my mother could reply, my father answered "No, who is this guy?"

My aunt sighed, disappointed as my eyes widened even wider as I tried to slip out of the room. I've nearly reached the door when my uncle, who's back was turned to me said "You'll stay here Talea."

James chuckled and grabbed Remus arm "Come on mum, dad, Moony, let's give the lovebirds some privacy", Remus send me a wink before following James out of the door.

"You'll stay here Sirius," said my aunt.

My mother's hand flew to her mouth in realisation as she let out a childish giggle "Oh my gosh, these kids are going to be beautiful."

I blushed "Mom! We're seventeen!"

"Your boyfriend is Sirius?" asked my uncle looking between the two of us.

My father's eyes snapped to Sirius as I mumbled "Yeah."

"Amazing!" smiled my mother.

"Sirius, will you come with me for a second?" asked my father, his hand pointing to the kitchen. Sirius gulped and looked at me once, before following my father.

"Will he get out alive?"

My uncle snorted but replied "I don't know, now come on and go to your still living friends." as he pushed me out of the door.

"Goodbye to you too!"

My mum pulled me into a hug before she shooed me out the door. I saw James and the others smirking at me "You!" James smirk turned into a grimace as he I ran up to him.

"Dad, dad take me home now!" he grabbed his father's arm and apparated away.

I muttered "This bitch" before turning my gaze to Mrs. Potter and Remus who were watching me in amusement.

"What are you grinning at Remus? My father is about to kill my boyfriend, your best friend by the way!"

"You are so dramatic!"

 I huffed and turned my gaze back to the door. It felt like hours of teasing from Mrs. Potter and Remus before the door opened. Sirius stumbled out of the door with a huge grin on his face as he walked up to us.

"What did he want?"

"Oh, don't worry your beautiful little head about it, love."

"See, he's not dead" chuckled Remus.

I huffed angrily before muttering "But I know of someone, that will be six feet under, the next time I'll see him."

After a few minutes of making James run for his life, I calmed down again and decided to unpack my trunk. I laid my bag on the bed and started to unpack when I felt arms sneaking around my waist.

I smiled softly before turning around to see Sirius grinning at me.

"I missed you, love."

"I didn't" I giggled as he started to tickle me "Stop it!"

"Then answer me truthfully."

"O-okay I did miss you" I relied between laughter. He stopped tickling me and nuzzled his head into the side of my neck. His hands were around my waist and mine on his chest, from trying to stop him from tickling me.

My breath hitched as he trailed small kisses up to my neck until he reached my jawline. He kissed up to the corner of my mouth and looked me in the eyes. I pulled him closer and connected our lips, my hands travelling up to his hair.

I felt him smile against my lips, his tongue brushed over the bottom of my lips, asking for entrance. The kiss deepened and my whole body was on fire, his hands travelled up and down on my body.

We pulled away, as Mrs. Potters voice yelled from downstairs "Boys, Talea, dinner is ready!"

Sirius groaned and let go of me, I giggled and pecked his lips one last time before grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the room with me.

****

A few days passed at James 'house and Peter joined us a few days ago. I walked down the stairs into the kitchen with a teasing smirk on my face. The boys were sitting with James 'parents at the long dining table but stopped talking as they saw my face.

"Why are you smirking like that?" asked James with a hint of fear in his eyes. 

"Oh, I bet you'd like to know Jamsie." 

"What is it?!" 

"You'll see." 

"Is it something bad?" asked Peter. 

"Depends, I know Mr. Potter and Sirius won't be very happy about it, on the other hand Mrs. Potter and Remus will be happy about it." 

"What?" asked James's dad confused. 

I just shrugged and sat down next to Sirius, who put a hand over mine, as I started to eat my breakfast. James stopped eating and tried to get me to answer his question but I ignored him completely, my grin getting bigger as the minutes passed.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the window and Mrs. Potter opened it, to let the owl fly into the room. A giggle escaped my lips as the owl landed in front of James, who looked terrified of the letter. 

He sends me a last glance before opening the letter and reading through it. He let the paper fall down on the table as he grabbed the envelope and turning it upside down. A small red badge fell onto the table and I heard Euphemia gasp. 

She rushed over to her son and pulled him into his arms "You're head boy!" 

Mr. Potter and Sirius stared at the badge with disgust and Sirius shuddered. 

"Sirius was my favourite son anyways" whispered Mr. Potter in horror. 

Sirius only nodded, still staring at the badge in horror.

"Be happy for him Fleamont! He finally matured into a responsible young man" scolded Mrs.Potter. 

I let out a laugh but tried to hide it when Remus send me a glare. 

"Responsible?!" shrieked Mr.Potter and Sirius at the same time and turned to look at each other in horror. 

Peter leaned over to whisper in my ear "I swear these family dramatics are the best thing ever."

I agreed silently, grinning at the chaos.

****

I wanted to thank you for all the readers and votes I've got in such little time! I'm very grateful and happy, it means so much to me! :)
Thank you for 4K!