Without even thinking i jumped in and pulled myself and the old man to the other side so that both of us could be safe. Unfortunately i wasn't so lucky and hit my head on the ground. "Ouch, sir are you okay?" I said trying to ignore the pain in my head.  "Yes thank you for saving my life miss." The man said and walked away like nothing happened.  "Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?!" Luka yelled while running towards me. "Gosh you're so reckless this is why you need someone to look after you" Luka sighed with a worried look on his face"
"I'm sorry Luka but i couldn't just let that man die there" i told him while cupping his face. "See? I'm here so no need to worry" I tried to cheer up Luka.

He smiled at me and nodded. "Let's go to school now we don't want to be late right?" I told Luka cheerfully hoping that he would cheer up a little. "Y/N go first i just need to tie my shoe laces again" Luka said and i nodded and went straight into the building.

Humming my favorite song, i wasn't paying attention and accidently bumped into someone causing them to fall. "Oh I'm so sorry here let me give you a h- Julian?" I was shocked, why is HE HERE?  "Y/N!" Before i could leave the scene Julian pulled me by my arm and kissed me. My eyes went wide and tried to push him away but he's strong.

"Oooo this will get a lot of attention" Lila laughed while hiding behind a pole. She pulled out her phone and quickly took a picture and acted like nothing happened. Meanwhile i finally pushed Julian away by twisting his arm and kicking him in his ugly sack off balls and went to class. I quickly wiped my mouth with a tissue as tears started to fall down my face. Mhm great crying while going to class. Classic of me right

I sat in my seat and Luka quickly catched up. "Where were you?" Luka asked my curiously. "Oh sorry Luka i-i had to go and ask Mr. Damocles for few details about school" i replied to him not looking at his face.  I think Luka sensed what was wrong but decided to give me some space.

Oh right on the positive side today was Ms.Bustier's birthday! I don't know her for long so i didn't know what to give her but i hope that she will like my gift.
Everyone that went in class, placed their gifts on Ms.Bustier's table while saying happy birthday to her. I could tell that she was happy because she kinda got tears in her eyes. She's seriously better than my old Math and geography teacher. Or in general She's the best. I thought to myself

"Oh you're all so sweet" Ms.Bustier said and i smiled. She took Marinette's present from her table and opened it. It was a make-up pouch Marinette made for her but it's skribbled with a black marker? Marinette got up from her seat and took it. "I know you did this Chloé Bourgeois" She said directly to Chloé who acted like she did nothing.
"A 99.56 percent certainty." Max said. "So uncool Chloé" Alya said. Everyone was telling Chloé how that wasnt nice of her and all.

"Honestly i think Chloé is a nice girl, she just acts like that because her mom treats her like nothing don't you think Luka?" I whispered to Luka to which he nodded with a smile. Cute.

I wasn't paying attention that much but i saw Ms.Bustier and Marinette walk out of the classroom. I pity her. Well now we have to wait till they come back so the lesson can start. I yawned and rested my head on Luka's shoulder. He stroke his hand through my hair and i almost fell asleep until- I saw some woman in a purple pink-ish dress. "W-Wait isn't that Ms.Bustier?" I said. She must've gotten akumatized.
"I have got some great news for you students! From now on everyone will kiss and hug! Even you Chloé" She glared at her and then pulled out her lipstick and applied it to her lips. Then she blew a kiss towards Chloé, but she used Sabrina as a shield. Typical Chloé.

As she was gonna blow another kiss, the ladybug girl busted the door open and attacked Ms.Bustier. "I'm not Ms.Bustier i am Zombiezou!" I heard Zombiezou say as everyone quickly ran away from the classroom as well as me who got dragged by Luka.

••Mini time skip••

Currently we were hiding in lockers to hide from zombie lookinh mf's that kiss you. I heard Ladybug come in so i opened the locker door like everyone did. "Is everyone here?" Ladybug asked. "Yes everyone Ladybu- Wait, Luka? LUKA?" I yelled for Luka but nothing. I looked outside the window and saw him being chased by Zombiezou's zombies. Without any thinking i ran outside to Luka not even Ladybug could save me.

"LUKA! HIDE QUICKLY!" I yelled at Luka and he noticed me. He was about to get kissed by one of the zombies but i ran faster and hit few of them with a chair. I probably shouldn't do this but they wont remember so thats good. I grab Luka's hand a drag him back to where the lockers were. "LUKA ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? WHAT IF YOU TURNED INTO THE ZOMBIE AND-" i got shut by Luka hugging me and laughing. "What's so funny Mr.Couffaine?" I said in a serious tone. This mf is playing me. "See you're protective over me princess" Luka said still laughing. "I-HUSH EVERYONE IS WATCHING LUKA AND NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO JOKE"

Everyone looked at us as if we are crazy for laughing in this situation but i saw Alya and Ladybug smile. "Good all of you guys stay here while i go take care them. Don't leave your places. Bug out" Ladybug said and went outside to fight Zombiezou .

ANDDD END OF THE CHAPTER SEE YALL NEXT TIME🤣🤣🤣⁉️‼️

••••ANDDD END OF THE CHAPTER SEE YALL NEXT TIME🤣🤣🤣⁉️‼️