𝑹𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒔

THE BEAUMONTSThe Beaumonts are a part of the French royal family, and have been for decades

THE BEAUMONTS
The Beaumonts are a part of the French royal family, and have been for decades. There are two royal children; a prince and a princess. The two have recently sailed to England in hopes of finding luck in the marriage market. And they should have very little trouble. After all, who doesn't want to be royalty?

ROLES

The Princess (18-23)
[taken by: alexithymiaa-]
The Prince (18-25)
[taken by: dark-blue-dreams]

THE SINCLAIRESThe Sinclaires, the crown jewels of English society and close relatives to the queen

THE SINCLAIRES
The Sinclaires, the crown jewels of English society and close relatives to the queen. The duchess had died some years ago, and never had the opportunity to give her husband more than one child. Now, the only members of the Sinclaire family are the Duke Sinclaire, and his son. Both have not been seen in public for a number of years, so the hereditary duke's appearance in society shall surely be unforgettable.

ROLES

The Hereditary Duke (20-25)
[taken by: PrincessOfTheNight0]

THE SUTTONSOne of the very few of the title still left, the marquis and marchioness Sutton have had a long line dating back to who knows when

THE SUTTONS
One of the very few of the title still left, the marquis and marchioness Sutton have had a long line dating back to who knows when. They have been present in society quite possibly since the beginning. There are three Sutton children; two daughters and a son, all of which have a high bar to clear, considering the marchioness got married high above her station after only a few weeks out in society.