Submission

AN: Today's inspirations was Justin Timberlake Summer Love. It just felt right. Warnings are sexual content, blood and gang violence. DOM/SUB relationship. The usual... Enjoy!

4 Days, 6hours, and 23 Minutes since Taylor last saw Kylo Ren. 

After what happened at the restaurant Taylor exited to the table, grabbed the contract and left. Her heat was pounding and unsure of what to think about the events that just happened. Did he like that? Was she even prepared? She grabbed a subway to the train station, and got back home to Cali. Tears still in her eyes. Cali apologized multiple times saying it was her fault she sent her to meet him. The spent the night eating ice cream and watching horror movies. She didn't tell her what happened, but that it didn't end well. 

It was Monday, she had her shift at the coffee shop on campus. It was a slow day, and she was on shift with Hux. He was a tall man with reddish orange hair. He tried to flirt and touch her all the time and she was getting sick of it. Taking her out of her thoughts "Hey Taylor, can you make a white mocha latte? They will meet you down at the pick up. Oh and the machine needs more syrup." Hux asked. She nodded and bent down to get a new syrup, She knew this was just a tactic for him to touch her and on cue she felt hux brush by her grabbing her ass briefly. It wasn't the first time he did it like that. "Don't do that" she snapped.

Hux put his hands up in defense. "Just playing sweetheart." He smirked. She could feel his eyes undressing her.  Taylor made the latte and saw the name on the order and froze. "Kylo" she whispered at the pick up desk.  He was standing right there in front of her smiling. "Hey baby girl" he smiled leaning over the counter and placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

Taylor blushed, even for not seeing him for 4 days, he still showed he was interested. Did he see what Hux did to her? There was a clear glass, so it would have bee obvious. Hux rolled his eyes. "Don't touch my girl again" Kylo said to him. Taylor then knew he did see what happened. Her cheeks burned and her head fell. "Excuse me?" Hux asked taken back by Kylo's words. "You heard me buddy, don't touch my girl again." he repeated with his latte in his left and right finger pointing at him. 

Hux scoffed, he put his arm around her. Taylor wanted to rip his arm off. "I've been working/talking to her for 2 years now, she loves it. Don't you kitten?" He smirked adding the pet name at the end made her sick and kylo was ready to pounce. "I suggest you take your hand off her, or we will have some problems." Kylo growled. Taylor shrugged Hux's arm off her and moved away from him feeling frustrated. "I quit" she stated to Hux. She couldn't believe she just said that. After two years she was able to speak her mind. He looked at her with wide eyes. "What?" he asked. "I said I fucking quit." She yelled and stormed off throwing her apron on the floor and disappearing from the area.  Kylo gave a smug smile "Guess you were wrong." He suggested and walked off to where the back door was. 

Taylor went to her locker and got out her things. She was hoping kylo would still be out front to talk to her. Hux came up behind her and slammed her into the lockers. "You can't quit on me little girl" He smirked then pressed his body against hers and kissed her. Taylor didn't kiss back and felt Hux's hand slide up her skirt and run over her panties. Taylor gasped and hit her left hand into his shoulder trying to get him off of her. "So wet for me kitten" he purred, and kissed her again. Suddenly she felt the body that was pressed against her be ripped off. 

 Suddenly Hux was on the floor and Kylo was punching him. "Hey, hey stop" Taylor yelled. "Stop" she demanded. Kylo looked up at her and got up and straighten out his suit. Blood stained his hands and Hux was groaning on the ground. His nose had to be broken, and if Taylor wasn't there he would do worse, but for now, he would have someone get this piece of shit.