"COMING!!" someone shouted behind the door. Jungkook heard some footsteps and the door opened reveling an annoyed Hoseok but he was already well dressed.

"Yah! Can you knock normally in the door? Its annoying. " Hobi said as he close the door behind him and making sure it was locked.

"If I knock once you won't response." Jungkook said with a lazy expression.

"Look who's talking?" Hobi said and roll his eyes as the two of them walk down the stares since the elevator is out of order. They are staying in the 4th floor of this cheap building.

"Its not my fault that I was deeply asleep. I mean how come a sleeping person can answer the door right?" Jungkook said.

Hobi sigh. "Your always asleep. " Hobi said.

"Sleeping is life Hobi-Hyung. Sleeping is life." Jungkook said and Hobi just smile.

"You know, You remind me of my Crush. Ah~ Speaking of him... He is so dreamy. I saw him in the library yesterday and he was asleep~ He look so adorable and cute~" Hobi said chuckling dreaming about his crush.

"Aish~ I wonder why would the teacher hired such a guy like him? I mean his supposed to do work as a student Liberian not sleep in the front desk. " Jungkook said.

"Oh Shut up~ Its good that the first you will see when you walk inside the library is a sleeping Min Yoongi~ Kyyaa~ You won't mind walking in that library everyday as you can see how he looks so cute and adorable~ Yet, he look so Hot when he is awake. A perfect daddy." Hobi said.

Jungkook sigh. "You've been crushing to Yoongi-Hyung for 2 years now but not once you have a guts to approach him. " Jungkook said.

"Oh~ Jungkook, You know how I get shy when his around. I want to say something to him, but my tongue would always feel twisted, my heart always beat faster and worst all I can see is his handsome face~ His eyes~ His lips that I want to taste~ Kyyaa~" Hobi said like he was a teenager in love. Yet his already a 25 years old and he was in his last year in college as Music and Dancing as his major.

Jungkook then look at the people around him, well not many people are around anyway. Currently they are walking towards the school. "Hyung, If Someone would asked if I know a idiot like you I'll be saying No. Your just a stranger that wanted to walk with me because he doesn't know the way to school. I don't have a friend who acts like a Maknae more than me even though his supposed to be the Hyung." Jungkook said and walk faster from Hobi.

"Yah! You ungrateful brat!!" Hobi said and catch up Jungkook.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫