Chapter Six

*Third Pov*

As Rick went to Shane to explain the situation Shane wasn't taking the information well and suggested leaving until Rick mentioned Lori's pregnancy. You see Before Rick, in the past Rick was thought to be dead and they were..... how you say affair in a way........ but when Rick came back from the dead she went with him and now she is pregnant and you know the answer. Rick left Shane to meet Andrea.

Meanwhile, Ruby is not having any luck on her end.

Yang: We just leave and get out of the Farm hair.

Ruby: We can't, especially with Lori pregnant.

 Yang: We can't stay here, they Walkers over the barn, and Killer living with them.

Ruby: For the last time he's not a killer and besides I don't think his daughter and wife appreciate you calling him a killer.

Yang: I don't care.

Weiss: This is not helping at all we need to figure out what to do. We can't stay here if Hershal kicks us out and can't go on our own.

They continue to talk they Rick calls for Ruby.

 Ruby: Rick. Hershal?

Rick: We need your help.

Ruby: Sure, my team and can do anything.

Hershal: Actually, I just need Rick and Ruby.

She confuses why he just needs both of them and her team looks at her and shrugs. 

Ruby: Okay, I'll see you guys later.

She follows Rick and Hershal to who knows where as her team looks confused.

*Timeskip*

Ruby and Rick follow Hershal into the woods who meets with Jimmy holding Ketch All Pole.

Hershal: The silt on the bottom is like glue, you just sink in.

As they walk they see three walkers stuck in the silt as got closer they also see Adam there too.

Rick: Adam.

Adam: Rick and......Ruby.

Ruby: Uh, hello.

Hershal: That's Lou Bush.

Rick: You knew him.

Hershal: Lou as in Louise. She had a farm up the road, sweet corn mostly worked at Hapman's bar on weekends. The man I don't know him, but the coveralls, I've been where he worked...... How many did you killed?

Rick: Too many to count.

Ruby: I just got here so I didn't really kill any.

Hershal: Can you stop?

Ruby and Rick couldn't believe what he was asking them to do as if he lost his mind.

Hershal: There are people out there who haven't been in their right minds, people who I believe can be restored. 

Ruby: You are not talking about the Walkers are you?

Hershal: It doesn't matter if you see them as human beings anymore. But if you and your people are going to stay, that's how you're going to treat them. My farm. My barn. My say.

Hershal hands Rick a Pole and Adam's hands ruby agreeing to the terms, but in their minds they are thinking this is the worst idea ever.

*Weiss pov*

Carol and I were following Daryl to somewhere he's found something and I'm just following him like a puppy I don't know why it just... I don't know.

Daryl: You see it.