Chapter 2

Now, it wasn't just a normal response, he full-on sent me a friend request and messaged me on dm's, I was flipping out at this point, he wanted to message me, what the honk.

Oliver-

Hey, I saw your message on the server and I've seen your other messages and the work you post, it's really really cool, I just wanted to say that if you ever need anything, I can try and talk to Harry about helping you out, we should become friends! You seem really really cool! Sorry, I'm very awkward ://

Oliver_is_a_cutie-

I can't believe this is happening rn, I am literally so grateful for you, like you and dream and everyone have saved my life so many times. Like, I am really really grateful for all of you, especially you, like your videos and streams have helped me so much since I found you, I love all of you so so much. And it's okay, I'm really really awkward too, don't worry ://

Oliver-

Thank you for supporting all of us, I definitely appreciate it. And I'm glad that you are able to find comfort in some dorks playing video games and rambling all of the time. If you ever need to talk or anything, you can always message me and I'll help in the best way I can. I'm always just a message away :))

And from there we started texting everyday, we eventually exchanged phone numbers and started facetiming each other a lot, it was a dream come true, like for real.

A month later and we are planning to meet up, I am going to Texas to look at colleges, so that's when it is most likely going to happen. I hope he likes me, like even just as a friend, and I hope I'm not annoying to him. Almost everyone finds me annoying, I've been left by a lot of people because they found me annoying, so I am hoping he doesn't find me annoying.

*A couple months later*

I'm in school and I get a text from Oliver, this is a pretty normal thing now so I don't freak out as much as I used to, but I still freak out.

Dork-

Hey loser, guess what

A/N-

Hey y'all, I'm in school rn, so here is this, it's short, but there will be another update soon, I was going to post this chapter last night but I forgot, so now I'm posting it! I hope y'all enjoy!