Chapter 1

It all started with a Discord server, actually it started with YouTube podcast, I'll tell you how...

There is this YouTube podcast named What Are We Talking About?, it is this 22 year old guy and his friends from Texas who just ramble and yap. His name is Harry Adams and his friends are Hannah Jones, Ben Phillips, and Oliver Campbell. Oliver is going to be our main focus though.

Now we will talk about a boy, he's 17, about to turn 18, and he lives in New York. He watches WAWTA? and is a big Minecraft fan. He is a senior in High School. His name is Noah, he is a fanboy. We won't talk about the amount of merch and stuff he has that is WAWTA?. But he joined Oliver's server on Discord, made some friends, messed around, until something happened, he got a response to him fanboying about Oliver by someone he never thought would even notice him.

*Noah's POV*

I just joined Oliver's server like a few weeks ago, it's a lot of fun, I feel like I fit in, for once. I go to school and sit in english class, messing around on my phone. I don't have many friends, but I'm texting the server about Oliver and how cute he was. I put my phone down and pay attention until I feel it buzz. Now, with Discord, if you are on a server like that, with that many people, the only time you get notifications from a chat is if someone replied to your message, so that's what happened, I just thought it was someone, like another fan, replying to it. Now the friends I do have know about how much I like Oliver and WAWTA?, I only talk about them all of the time. So, I look at my phone to see that someone did indeed reply to my message, but it was Oliver himself, which never happens. He never responds to anyone on the server, he only sends updates for like when he streams or something, so for him to respond to me was a big deal. Basically, the message I sent was this

Oliver_is_a_cutie-

I wish I knew Oliver irl, it would make me so happy, even if he was just someone around me, it would help my mental stuff so much. He is my comfort streamer, I'm a biromantic asexual teenage boy going to high school, about to graduate and I have no idea what I'm going to do once I graduate because my dad expects me to move out as soon as I graduate and I have no money. I'm struggling so much, the only thing that is giving me any ounce of serotonin is Oliver. So thank you Oliver, for everything, I love you so much!

Now, it wasn't just a normal response, he full-on sent me a friend request and messaged me on dm's, I was flipping out at this point, he wanted to message me, what the honk.

A/N~ 

Hello!! Sorry I haven't updated any of my stories recently, I've been going through some tough times, but I hope you like this first chapter of this new story I wrote! It is finished already, so all I need to do is copy it from google docs and paste it here, but I really hope you all enjoy this!