𝟑𝟏 ⇢ 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐘

Comenzar desde el principio

"yes, i am." you nodded politely. "we go to school together."

kuroo's parents nodded in understanding, and began to ask you questions about yourself. they asked you about your classes, whether or not you did sports, and about your hobbies. kuroo told them you did art, and you told them about dance. they wished you good luck regarding your competition, and you thanked them. they seemed nice, just based off of what kuroo had told you, not always present in his life.

"y/n?" your father's voice interrupted your conversation with your boyfriend's parents.

you whipped around, eyes widened, coming face to face with both of your parents.

"you came," you said, feeling a bit overwhelmed, but also relieved.

"yes, honey." your mother smiled at you and pulled you into a hug. "we knew it was important to you. we wanted to make an effort."

you sighed. "thanks, mom."

"hey, tetsuro!" your dad greeted your boyfriend excitedly, shaking his hand.

"hi, mr. l/n. um, these are my parents." kuroo gestured to his parents, and before you knew it, the two sets of parents were deep in conversation with each other. they got along so well that you and kuroo didn't even have to speak anymore.

"do you want to get food?" kuroo asked you softly, snaking his arm around your waist.

you looked up at him and nodded. "mhm."

kuroo led you to one of the tables with food, and you made yourself a small plate of things you liked. he did the same, and the two of you walked over to a standing table in the corner. you were just beginning to eat when the booming voice of a man came over the speakers.

"can i have everyone's attention, please?"

you straightened suddenly, your heart rate increasing drastically and your stomach churning.

"we are now going to announce the winners of tokyo's annual dance competition," the man said, and you saw his figure from the stage. he was standing at a microphone, holding cards in his hand.

you gulped, looking him with wide eyes. kuroo looked down at you, and tapped your arm.

"are you nervous, baby?" he asked softly.

"yeah. really nervous," you answered, taking deep breaths to calm yourself. the suspense was killing you.

"look at me," kuroo said, turning you so that your eyes could meet his. you looked up at him, noticing how concern was etched in his features.

kuroo lifted your wrist and pressed your hand to his chest. you felt his heart beating quickly against your hand, and you tilted your head to the side in confusion.

the man on the stage announced the winners for jazz; a group of girls from fukurodani, but it all faded into the background.

"why is your heart beating so fast, kuroo?" you asked him.

"i'm nervous too," he told you, giving you a soft smile.

"why?" you moved your hand from his chest to his arm, running your hand down it.

"i want you to win, our parents are literally talking over there, and something else, but i can't tell you that yet. anyways, my point is: it's okay to be nervous. you're going to be fine. everything is going to be fine. okay?"

you nodded as the man on the stage congratulated a group of girls from nohebi for winning ballet. the group went up to get their awards, which were little medals for each of them, and one big trophy for the school to keep.