CHAPTER 13: BLAST FROM THE PAST

Start from the beginning

I pointed out a poster of me,modelling one of Stylenanda's latest trend. He followed as to where I'm pointing. Everything is definitely awkward and I prefer to stay that way, I have no means to be in good terms with this man.

Ian:I see.

I settled down my chopsticks and grabbed some cash in my bag, I handed it over to my friends.

Zelle: Unnie, bya ne yo,but can I go ahead instead?

Getting and understanding what meant, they agreed and told me to give them a text or call when I get home. I nodded, stood up and bowed, just as I grabbed my bag someone grabbed me by my hands.

Ian:Can I walk you home?
Zelle:I can walk by myself.
Ian:Look,I know we've been in a bad shape but let me correct everything.

I took his left hand and searched for a wedding ring mark,but there was none. So they never did got married and now he's coming back to me, what a pitiful bastard.

Zelle: Just because Sheila didn't marry you, you think you can go on easily to me like that? So I'm your toy again.

Then I heard chopsticks dropping to the floor and when I looked to who it was, it was Donghae oppa, he's eyes were angry confused and jealoused and its aching my heart. Then he grabbed my hands again this time Donghae oppa stood up and stopped his hands.

Donghae:I believe the girl meant no.
Zelle:Donghae sunbaenim.
Ian: Do you know this guy?
Zelle:Yes, a very dear friend of mine. Now let me go. I don't want to make scene here.
Donghae: You heard the lady.
Ian: We'll talk some other time Zelle.
Zelle: Please don't bother. There's nothing we need to talk about.

As soon as Ian let go of my hands, Donghae left the establishment, and I looked at to Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk who were both confused and the Siwon who was signaling me to go after him. Well here goes, who cares if paparazzi will see us. I can with stand seeing him in pain. I quickly grabbed at bag and chased after him. As I got outside the restaurant,he was nowhere to be found. I grabbed my phone and dialled his number, the I heard a familiar tune from the distance, I followed it, from across the street there was a park, he was sitting on a bench,heads down, hands on his head crumpling his hair. I slowly walked towards him. Just as I was a couple inch near him, he spoke.

Donghae:I need a moment for myself.
Zelle:Oppa.
Donghae:Please.

Without a word a turned my back then I heard soft sobs, and bam, my knees were shaking, its breaking my heart hearing those soft sobs. With a glimpse,I was kneeling infront of him,hugging him.

Zelle: Bya ne,oppa. Jeongmal bya ne. I'm such a bad girlfriend.I should have told you. Jeongmal bya ne.

Then I felt tears fall down on my cheeks. I was relieved when he moved,but what he said froze me.

Donghae:I need a time alone for myself. I you may please leave me for a moment.

And his eyes were cold. I was confused, shocked and hurt. I didn't expect this would be his reaction. Then I gulped and stood up, and fixed myself. Then I turned my back around and started walking, then my phone vibrated I answered it. It was Eunhyuk.

Zelle: Ne~were at the park right across the street.

Then I ended the call,tears were streaming down my face.Then I saw them, they stopped from running when they both saw us crying. Eunhyuk came to me first.