SUNSHINE.

SUNSHINE.
❪ An Ichigo Kurosaki Fic ❫
─ my sunshine, my only sunshine. . .
best read in . . . . black && new times roman.

   Being blind was nothing more then a brutal curse, and ( Y / n ) Fueguchi realized that since the day god decided to take his vision away from him

( Y / n ) wish he could remember how easy his life was, he wish his mindset could remember how much of an amazing childhood instead of his grandparents telling him how it was like. But Unfortunately, his mindset would never be the same after the day of hearing about his parents being beaten to death in an alleyway over some cash and jewelry. The doctors said it was a miracle he survived the brutal attack but the price of that came with him losing his eyesight and memories along the way.

Now a teenager that goes to Karakura High School ( Y / n ) was placed to be nothing but an outcast because of his disability. Nobody wants to be friends with someone that has no vision or someone who forgets things too easily, all he ever wanted to somebody to talk with or share the same interest as him, which was reading and painting.

Ichigo Kurosaki wasn't a very sociable person, hell, he even wondered how he managed to make friends to begin with. Not to mention his life was so tiring and troublesome to the point of him having to hide just to get some proper peace and quiet. In conclusion, Ichigo Kurosaki just needed and wanted a damn break, or somebody calm and quiet to put him at ease  Like a therapist or something!

But Ichigo didn't know that person was going to be ( Y / n ) Fueguchi, the quiet kid he seen around school with a little bird on his shoulder. Ichigo never thought he would run into the male until they met under a sakura tree whilst the male was reading a book with his fingers, which Ichigo thought was a little odd at first, but that was before he knew ( Y / n ) was blind.

After meeting him at the sakura tree Ichigo started noticing him more around the school, which made him happy for some reason. Was it because ( Y / n ) was easy to talk with? He could spend hours talking about his problems whilst ( Y / n ) sat there and listen to him without hitting him across his head when he says something stupid. Maybe it's because ( Y / n ) actually cares about him and wants to help him even though they barely knew each other. Or it's just because ( Y / n ) was that calm and quiet person that puts him at ease whenever it's needed.