The missing shoe

It all started when I woke up in the morning, sprung out of bed and quickly got dressed , since it was school picture day. I thought to myself, is my hair nice? Is my tie presentable? Do I look weird? I ignored the thoughts and courageously slid down the banister to eat a scrumptious plate of eggs and bacon, with a toasted piece of bread. 'Have you gotta prepared?' Asked mum, who I think worries too much about everything. 'Yes mum,' I replied.

As I cleaned my plate I thought of the position I should stay in, when the camera shutter clicks. 'MARK!' Shrieks mum.
'Darling I'm coming, let me put my jumper on,' my dad replies calmly. He walks briskly down the stairs and takes my bag. 'Come on son, let's put your shoes on,' He looks in the basket and takes my very smart shoes out. But then he realises that they are not the same, one was smart and the other one was mucky and dirty. Mum gasps' WHERE IS THAT DOG!' Billy the dog whines and quickly goes though the dog flap and into the garden where a deep hole lays where he buried then picked out my shoe.

My parents go crazy, even my dad! Frantically trying to find shoes. In the end, they find some trainers that weren't at all smart but they told me to hide my feet when the picture is taken.

I marched to school and then. CLICK! The camera flashed and the picture was taken.

The end!