I just made a deal with the devil... again

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I can tell by your expression. You looked like you had seen everything you've ever wanted in one thing combined. Which, let's face it. I know you do want this." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. Anyway, I came to ask a question."

"What?"

"Where is Baelfire and slightly?" He looked down and sighed, then looked back at me.

"I let Baelfire leave, thinking he escaped. He didn't want to be here anymore. Slightly. Well, slightly reminded me of you. I was angry at you and knew that if I kept him around here, I would have killed him. I sent him away to a different land. I told him that maybe one day he may return, but now he had to leave. He agreed with me and left."

"So why didn't you kill him? I'm not saying I'm sad that you didn't but why?"

"Because of that stupid letter you gave him. It was your last wish. And even though I hate to admit it. He was a great lost boy." I smirked up at him

"Thanks." We went quite for a moment.

"You know, I still reckon i've seen better." He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah? Who?"

"I bet any of the lost boys look better. Even Felix." He smirked. At me.

"Peter.... What are you planning?"

"Nothing. Just stay her for a minute." He disappeared out of the tent. He then reappeared behind me. "You think they look better? Let's see this then? Go outside." He pushed me towards the entrance. When I looked outside, there was all of lost boys shirtless in a line. Except Felix. He had disappeared. All of the lost boys were smirking. These were all of the older lost boys, I'm assuming the younger ones were hunting.

"Still seen better?" He whispered. I felt him smirk behind me. I looked up at the lost boys and smirked.

"Yup. Definitely seen better." At that moment Felix walked over to us, his shirt was soaking and his hair all wet and floppy. I think he had been swimming. He grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it off. His muscles were very defined. He smirked at me and I just stared. Peter coughed behind me and shouted,

"BOYS, GET BACK TO WORK!" He yelled. Then added, "and pit your shirts on." The boys nodded and turned to go back to their business. "Brooklyn, umm.. Go back inside my tent." I nodded and turned around. When I was going inside, I heard pan talking to Felix. Something about trying to keep his shirt on and to stop looking at me in 'that way'. Whatever the hell that ment. I didn't know what to do, so I just stood in the middle of the room. A short while after, peter came into the room and just laid down on the bed. I stood and watched for a few seconds before he looked at me confused.

"You coming?" He asked and patted the bed on the side of him.

"Peter i-"

"I told you, one free day and night. You can stay in camp for the morning until I can figure something out. I will tell the boys that I made a deal that if you didn't run, then you could stay an extra day. Because thats what im doing, making you a deal. Now come get some rest." I couldn't be bothered to argue with him, so I just walked to the other side of the bed and laid down. "And by the way, happy birthday again." I looked at peter and smiled. I closed my eyes and gathered my thoughts. When peter had fallen asleep, I slowly and silently sat up on the edge of the bed and walked out. I went outside and laid down by a small log and let myself sercomb to the darkness.

Pans P.O.V

It was funny, letting her think that she left without me knowing. I watched her with my magic as she went outside and fell asleep looking at the stars. When will she learn that I don't sleep? I thought to myself. I sighed to myself and thought about her. I had hated her, wanted to kill her even, when she first left. When she returned, something seemed different about her. I couldn't bring myself to kill her. I hated her and had planned to forever over those six months, but now. Now everything's different. She brought back that old feeling I once had for her. I couldn't seem weak in front of my list boys though, so I had to figure something out.

Hey guys! sorry if this chapter was bad, it was a filler. Just to let you know, there's only going to be two more chapters of this book so that its not too long. I will update it as often as I can, just like this one. I will give you updates on it, so you know whats happening. One question. Do any of you want to do a competition or something? If so, let me know.
Let me know what you all thought of this chapter.