"What is it?" Harry asked.

(Y/n) smiled nervously up at him before slowly opening it. "It's my OWLS results. Can you please stay while I open it? I'm nervous."

"I'm not going anywhere." Harry said taking a seat and wrapping an arm around her. "It'll be fine."

"Oh my gosh!" (y/n) gasped as she held her results in her hand, the letter falling out as she jumped up. Harry reached over picking it up before a smile erupted on his face.

 Harry reached over picking it up before a smile erupted on his face

"Congratulations!" He said pulling her into a hug.

*PRESENT TIME*

"Why do we have to be up so early?" Ron whined as he reached out and grabbed a muffin.

(Y/n) twirled around as she felt a hand on her waist. Fred had gotten taller in the last few months as well as his hair longer- which was now shoulder length. "Hi," she whispered as he placed a soft kiss on the side of her lip.

"Hey! Six feet you two!" Aiden said coming in through the fireplace.

"Please," (y/n) said rolling her eyes. "Like you weren't this close with your girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" Mrs. Weasley asked coming into the room after smothering Wren with hugs. "Fredrick Gideon Weasley! You are dating (y/n) and you didn't tell me?" She asked coming up to them. "Shame on you, welcome to the family dear," she said bringing (y/n) into another hug.

"Okay, come on guys lets go!" Mr. Weasley said, coming out from the dinning room and having the group walk outside.

"Yeah, lets go," George said rushing in front of the group.

"George!" Mrs. Weasley yelled sharply making everyone jump. (Y/n) looked sideways to Fred who looked really guilty.

"Yes?" George asked, turning around as if he was the most innocent person in the world.

"What's in your pocket?"

"Nothing."

"Don't lie to me, accio!"

Within matters of seconds little neon candies flew out of George's pocket as well as Fred's.

"We told you to destroy them!" Mrs. Weasley yelled. "Accio, accio, accio!"

"We spent six months developing those," Fred said as he tried to save them but they flew from his pockets into Mrs. Weasley's hand.

"Oh a fine way to spend six months! No wonder you didn't get more OWLS!"

The atmosphere was intense as the rest of the gang departure. Mrs. Weasley was still glowing as she kissed Mr. Weasley on the cheek, though not nearly as much as the twins, who had each hoisted their rucksacks onto their backs and walked out without a word to her.