Chapter 15

A.N

holy fuck i just hit 100k. thank you SO much for your support and reading even when it takes me a while to update. i appreciate all of you so much. this is insane.

thank you honestly, im so grateful.

happy easter!

/

Kai's POV

Thanksgiving was... weird.

Definitely more laid back than I was expecting and no signs of Prince at all. Seven seemed calm and collected which I suppose was good. I don't think any of us wanted to see him fighting with Billie.

Jax had also returned that same day so Jaden spent the day with him and is now crashing in his room, leaving our room empty. Living with your significant other definitely has its perks.

After "celebrating" we all decided to go about our day and ended up hanging out by the fireplace, except for Bil and Seven. At one point Rory mentioned how loudly they were talking and I decided to go check on her.

I didn't want him touching her in the slightest.

"You can't stop me. We are moving out, I'm done with you" I heard Billie say from the hallway while Seven grabbed his head between his hands.

"We? With who?"

"Kai dumbass. And don't you dare say anything to her, we've talked about this already" she said as she walked into the kitchen, avoiding his gaze. "I don't want her near you"

"Am I a threat to you? You've got to be kidding me"

"Yes, to me and her. We already know how you get when you're angry"

"How, huh? Rory's so great at convincing you of shit" Billie turned her head at that with an angry expression, eyes full of pain.

"Rory didn't have to convince me of anything. Are you blind? You're so aggressive"

My stomach dropped when I heard those words. I was going to kill him. Flashbacks of the first time I ever saw her come into mind, instantly making me nauseous. Her beautiful pale skin, covered in fading bruises. Her eyes, red and so exhausted.

My baby.

"I'm sorry but Prince will not have your back on this one" he exclaimed and Billie laughed, leaning against the wall.

"Are you sure about that? I think the talk you two had last week proves you wrong"

"You know he thinks you're bluffing right? He believes me, not you"

She looked at him confused and I did too. What the hell were they talking about?

"You're lying" she whispered and Seven shrugged. "He saw what you did to me"

"Oh please you're fine now. Stop being a baby"

Of course Prince didn't care. I guess I'd have to kill him too.

"You're just trying to manipulate me again. I am moving out and I do not care what any of you idiots think. You two can go to hell" her lip wobbled and my heart broke, watching her storm out of the kitchen and I imagined into her room.