T w ê ñ t ÿ ø ń ę

Start from the beginning

"thank you Ben." i said and continued to cry into his chest.

a few moments later we were laying in bed on our phones scrolling through tiktok, and occasionally showing each other funny videos.

i put my phone back down on the charger readying it's 10 at night. "Ben, it's 10, we should really head to bed." i said softly shortly followed by a long yawn. "you're right." Ben said plugging his phone into the charger.

"Goodnight Ben."

"Goodnight Ani."

-in the morning-

BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP

i woke up to that damn phone alarm freaking out, i turned it off and saw the time, 4 in the morning. time to get up.

i turn over to Ben who was fast asleep. "Ben, time to wake up." i said slightly shaking him, he hummed and turned to face me "oh hey handsome" he said smiling and stretching his arms out. "Hello handsome, come on let's get packed." i said and got out of bed, in only my boxers.

"damn you look hot." Ben said, guessing he woke up horny. i chuckle and grabbed my suitcase "Ben, calm down your boner and get up." i said sternly, Ben hummed then rolled over getting under the covers. i rolled my eyes and continued to pack.

i heard the door open and i turn to see a tiny figure in the doorway, it was Rex. "Morning Rex" i said, i squinted my eyes and he walked into the room, the moonlight illuminating his... wet face. "Rex?" i asked realizing he was crying. Ben sits up and turned to see Rex. "please don't leave me." Rex said between sniffs.

"oh Rex." i said, i walked u too Rex hugging him, i signaled Ben to join us and he jumped out of bed walking over to us joining the hug. "i will stay in touch i promise, and we will see each other again." Ben said softly, Rex cried even more.

Rex soon let go of us and sat down on the bed. i began to get dressed into a plain black shirt and black shorts with white stripes going down the sides, i get on my black socks and shoes, with a black jean jacket, the color black is my style as of today.

Ben got into a white shirt with a black leather jacket and blue ripped jeans with white socks and black shoes.

we finished packing fairly quickly, it was only 4:30.

"Come on Rex let's head downstairs." Ben said taking Rex's hand and walking downstairs followed by me as i brought my stuff down setting it next to the door.

i sat down on the couch with Rex while Ben went upstairs to grab his bags and come downstairs
and put them next to the door near mine.

Qu'ra, Han, and Jyn came downstairs and saw up sitting on the couch hugging Ben. "morning." Jyn said and we waved.

Han turned on a damp lamp so it wouldn't be pitch black. "oh Rex" Qi'ra said noticing the wetness and red puffy eyes on Rex's face.

Qi'ra made us some breakfast, and we sat at the table tired, yawning, i began to eat my food silently.

it was way to early for this, why couldn't the flight be later? this was the only one we could get, other than one in august, me and Ben talked about it and we decided to go earlier so we could get a tour of the school snd get used to it so we can get used to going to classes and not getting lost.

getting lost is expected for Collage Freshmen. it's natural and i'm sure everyone gets lost first year in collage.

once i finished eating i got up to wash out my dishes, followed by Rex and Ben.

the others finished and cleaned out their dishes. i heard a knock at the door, Ben went to answer it and it was Ahsoka, Barriss, and Lux. 

Barriss and Ahsoka were in tears, i could most definitely understand why. i was almost in tears myself.

"it's 4:48 o'clock and it takes about 10 minutes to get to the airport from here, you need to get their early so you can make it on your flight." Ahsoka mumbled with her head down, i could tell she was holding tears back.

"alright, Rex you coming?" Ben asked, Rex nodded.

me and Ben gave Qi'ra, Han, and Jyn a big hug saying our goodbyes their. "Bye mom, bye dad, Bye Jyn." Ben said holding tears back, his voice was shaky. "goodbye Ben. text me once you land." Jyn said, his parents agreed "will do." Ben laughed and we walked out of the house waving to Ben's family.

we all crammed into the car trying to fit best we can, i sat in the passenger seat with Ahsoka, while the others tried to find a way to fit in the back.

we started to drive off, Ben and Lux started talking about games and other things, Ahsoka grabbed my hand and sniffed "i love you Skyguy." she said, great now i have tears falling down my face. "i love you Snips." i replied.

"remember in 3rd grade you ate a purple crayon then 30 minutes later you threw it up but your throw up was purple?" She asked, i laughed and nodded "yes, yes i do."

"remember in 1st grade we raised butterflies, then when they were able to be set free we all had to hold one on our finger, i was too scared and you helped me conquer my fear and i held one on my finger?" Ahsoka asked now tears violently streaming down her face. "i remember" i said with a smile.

we parked at the airport and Ahsoka looked down. "remember when we first met? hi i'm Ahsoka Tano, i have no friends"

"Hi i'm Anakin Skywalker, neither do i. i want to be a pilot."

"that's dangerous, but okay, your new name is skyguy."

"yours is Snips."

"want to be friends?"

"yes."

Ahsoka broke out in more tears and hugged me tightly. Ben got out of the car and grabbed our stuff putting it down. he waited until me and Ahsoka were done having our moment. i'll miss her, but i'll see her again, i know i will.

i let go and got out of the car, and when i say Ahsoka literally jumped out of the car, she literally jumped.

Barriss, Lux, and Rex got out as well. i grabbed my bags and suitcases and put them next to me, i hugged Barriss who was now crying on my shoulder, Ben hugged Lux and Rex tightly.

i let go of Barriss and grabbed Ahsoka again pulling her into one last hug before i leave.

"i'll miss you, call me when you land." Ahsoka said looking into my eyes, as i stared into her green watery ones. "i will." i said, i gave Rex and Lux a hug. and Ben said we had to go so we don't miss our flight, i grabbed my stuff and began to walk away, i turned around and waved.

they waved back and i turned back to the airport walking slowly. not turning back. until...

"SKYGUY!!!" i turned around and see Ahsoka launch onto me "one more hug" she said balling "one more hug" i repeated. she then let go and let me leave, this time, i didn't look back, following Ben inside.

me and Ben walk into the airport and put our bags through the scanners as we walked through the medal detectors. once we passed we grabbed our bags and tickets.

we finished all the other procedures and got up to the desk showing the lady our tickets, she scanned them and let us onto the plane.

Ben helped me getting our bags onto the case above the seats sealing the doors. he sat back down and grabbed my hand "a new life." he whispered "a new life" i repeated and kissed him.

a new life....

——————————————————

A/N hi!! this is the end of this book, i WILL be making a second book about their lives in collage switching POV between all the characters, it will have the same ships, Obikin and Rexsoka. i hope you enjoyed and i hope you check out the next book once published. LUV YALL!!! And thanks for the love and almost 1000 reads! ahhh!!