Are you a Good Girl?

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~

Kylo made is way out to the car. "Cardo, good man. Let's go fuck some shit up" He smirked. Cardo nodded "Right away man" and got in a drove Kylo to the warehouse.

Waiting outside was his security detail. The Knight of Ren, they were Vicrul, Cardo, Ushar, Trudgen, Ap'lek and Kuruk. Kylo stepped out of the SUV and looked at the men. "They inside?" He asked.  Ap'lek nodded. "They are locked up tight. Made sure they knew we mean business." He smirked. Kylo gave a nod and was happy to hear the news. "Alright boys, lets go have some fun." He instructed as they barreled into the warehouse. 

The three men were tied to their metal chairs and were muffled talking. They saw Kylo and their eyes bulged out. He released the gag on the one on the left. "Who do you work for" Kylo asked. "Fuck you. We aren't intimidated by you, Kylo Ren" he scoffed in an French accent. Kylo let out a fake laugh and the gabbed the guy in the jaw. "I wouldn't fuck with me. I am not in the mood. WHO. DO. YOU. WORK. FOR? " His voice rose. The guy backed down a little. "I- I don't know his name." He said nervously. The two other men looked at him and heard muffled shouting. "Ah gentlemen do you know?" He questioned. They just kept muffle yelling. 

Kylo looked over at Vicrul and nodded. Vic pulled out a small switchblade and handed it to Kylo. "I'm done being nice. You tell me who you work for or I just this guy throat." he smirked holding the blade to the guy on the right. The guy didn't budge while the guy was screaming. Then came Kylo's sweet release. He sliced the throat and the blood projected onto the other two men and they freaked out. 

"Ok, ok. His name is Marco, he lives in Bronx. He is doing the runs, and dealing the guns. We just deliver" He confessed. The guy next to him muffled traitor. "When is your next delivery?" He asked. "Saturday at 8pm on the docks." He whispered defeated. "Ok. Thank you for your services." He nodded. He whispered to Kuruk. "Kill them, fast. Dispose. Take Ushar with you. Meet at 23rd in an hour". Kuruk nodded and next behind Kylo, he heard was two gun shots. 

~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~

Taylor went to the upstairs and found a wood door with the pink sticky note. She smiled and twisted the nob. Her mouth dropped open. There was a sky scape of New York, it was so bright and the walls were filled with windows. It was light and bright. to the right was an easel set up with a canvas, and there was a cart full of art supplies. Straight ahead was a door to a small balcony with a few sitting chairs, and to your right was a couch, some books on the table, and a small bed. On the bed were bags.

She walked over to them and peeked inside. Her eyes went wide, there was clothes.  First bag was from Lululemon. Black pair of joggers with a red sweatshirt, red tank top and red sports bra. A pair of black sneakers and a red sports thong. She screeched of happiness and then looked into the next bag labeled Ralph Lauren. She pulled out a striped linen shot sleeve button up in red and white. It was so soft, and looked just her style, next was a pair of black worn jeans but they were still classy. Taylor felt so spoiled, this must have cost him a small fortune she thought to herself.

Next bag was a Victoria's Secret bag with a nude and white demi bra, and a matching bikini style. Next to that was the last bag was also a Ralph Lauren bag and in it was a purse that looked just like the shirt with black handles. It was gorgeous, Taylor couldn't stop smiling, all this for her? It seemed odd a man would just buy all of this just to spend time with her. There was also a pair of red pumps. There was a note on the side table and she picked it up.