"It's fine," I say as Cameron sits down next to me.

Luna began introducing all the football players and then lined the senior players separately.

I actually helped Luna make the frames for the seniors and they were extremely gorgeous. The football players are going to love it as a memory of their last time playing at the academy. Once Luna gave them their frame the slideshow started as we all watched.

"How have you been?" Cameron asks.

"Really good actually and you," I respond.

"I'm glad and same. I'm excited to finally graduate," he says.

"Yesss to do what we love," I say.

Everyone started cheering when the mascot came out and more when the Harlem shake started playing.

"Are we supposed to like dance?" Amanda asks.

"I don't know if we want," I say.

Everyone began throwing their hands around in the air and acting all crazy.

When the dance finished the game began and Luna made her way to the bleaches.

"Excuse me, Cameron," Luna says as he scoots over so Luna sits next to me.

"Brady loved his frame," Luna tells me.

"Of course he did. They were pretty. I helped too so he has to give me credit," I say joking.

"And guess what?" Luna tells me.

"What happened?" I ask

"He fucken gave me his jersey," Luna says while motioning to her backpack.

"Holy shit you know what that means right?" I say

"Of course I know what it means. I'm freaking out," she says.

"Make sure to talk about it with him. Like what are you guys now," I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is half time now and we are currently losing. Not by a lot, only by 4 points. Hopefully, we pick it up and win the game.

"Do you want to play," Luna asks me.

"Sure," I say as I walk down with her.

We got some volunteers with the help of the football team and the teachers were lined up already.

"Okay, ready set GO!" Luna screams.

By the way, we had to throw water balloons and now my outfit is wet.

But thankfully we won because I didn't get wet for anything. Our prize was that we got to throw a pie at the teachers and it was honestly a good feeling.

"I'm soaking wet," I tell Luna

"You still look pretty," she laughs.