Chapter 5: The Dursleys

For the second time in as many days Harry woke up outside with Ginny in his arms. It took him a moment to realise what was going on, but when he saw the items of clothing tossed around on the roof the memories of the previous night flooded back and he felt the familiar warmth that told him he was home.

However Harry yet again had a dilemma. There was no question of them remaining on the roof completely naked but he was loath to wake Ginny. The sun was barely beginning to rise and he decided he could lie with her for a bit enjoying the sensation of her bare skin on his as she lay wrapped around him.

Eventually Harry shook her and Ginny slowly returned to consciousness. She mumbled and rolled over exposing her beautiful naked body to the early morning sun.

"Come on sleepy head," whispered Harry in her ear, leaning down to kiss her, "I know you're awake. Don't pretend you're not."

It was clear to Harry that she was not aware of the fact that she was lying naked on the roof next to him and not tucked in her own warm bed. He placed a gentle hand on the warm skin of her bare leg and her eyes snapped open.

"What the..." she croaked as she took in the nakedness of her and of Harry and the resolutely rising sun. Harry leaned and kissed her again.

"Last night was..." he began.

"Amazing." She finished and a smile spread across her mouth.

"Yeah it was. I can't believe we get to do that now, for the rest of our lives." He said, slightly awed at the thought.

"I can't either. It was perfect."

"Mmmm, yeah." Whispered Harry contentedly, "but I think I have to burst our bubble. This wouldn't be the best situation to be found in by... anyone. Do you have some comfy clothes in the bag you can put on?"

Ginny scowled at the thought of moving but reached over for the shrunk bag and opened it up. She put her arm in and searched around until she found some comfy trousers and a t-shirt. Harry was looking inside his bag and pulled out a pair of black pyjama bottoms and a white t-shirt. He pulled them on and stood up, stretching.

"I suppose we better apparate down... I'd rather fly but I don't know what'd happen if I summoned my broom from the locked shed." Said Harry grudgingly.

They gathered up their things and with a pop appeared at the front door. They walked in hand in hand and at the bottom of the stairs Ginny said, "Let's not go upstairs, I want to stay with you. Let's just stay down here."

Harry nodded and they tip toed into the lounge and lay on the couch and within seconds sleep had claimed them yet again.

Several hours later they were awoken by a discrete cough from the doorway. Harry heard the sound a grunted, rolling over to almost entirely engulf Ginny between him and the back of the sofa.

There was another, louder, cough and finally Harry's eyes flicked open. And he reached out, fumbling to find his glasses from the table next to him. He placed them on his face and looked around at the disturbance. His heart sank.

Mr and Mrs Weasley were standing in front of the closed door with serious expressions on their faces. Harry shook Ginny awake and she sleepily sat up and leaned on Harry's shoulder until she noticed her parents and opened her eyes fully, sitting up straighter.

"Er, morning mum, morning dad." Said Ginny a little nervously. She had realised that her parents were bound to realise that she and Harry had slept together on the couch but she hadn't imagined them giving her a speech so early in the morning.