Wear the same mask as me

The 4 go and sit on a table and started talking
D-"I-I know this sound...weird? But uh... I think I really care about Tommy."
they look at him in disbelief because the blob didn't show any emotion in years.
D-"I know it doesn't look like it. But when tubbo said those things and when the 3 of them held their laughs something inside of me wanted to hurt them so bad"
P-"..."
W-"hey, if you really care about Tommy tell us where his place is."
D-"ill take you there but first, let's talk some more okay...?"
P-"fine."

With Tommy:
I woke up with a lot of headache.
I looked around and saw that I'm in some kind of hut and next to me a chest.
I looked in the chest surprisingly found stuff like iron armor to protect me from mobs, a iron sword, iron pickaxe and iron axe.

'Who put this here?'
'There's no way dream did that. He hates me like everyone else does...'
He found some cooked steak and ate them.
Then he found a letter
"hey Tommy...
I left you sleeping so I could do some stuff. I should be back by noon with some more food, If you don't mind me being there.
-dream"
'Dream? Why would he care about me.'

I got up and found a ruined ender portal.
I fixed the ender portal with the obsidian in the chest next to the portal and lit it up.

'The nether always scares me. Well now it doesn't really matter does it.'

I went in the nether to gather some stuff

Back with technoblade, Wilbur, dream and philza:
T-"dad, I have that feeling again... like something bad is gonna happen."
P-"last time you had that feeling it was about Tommy..."
D-"maybe I should lead the way to him so we can check?"
W-"yeah sure"

They made their way to the hut and walked inside.
T-"there is nothing?!"
P-"Did you lie to us?!?"
D-"n-no he was sleeping here when I left..."
W-"guys there's a nether portal there, maybe he went in?"

They ran to the nether portal and went in.
{Tommy is gonna be TO-" like that}

Tommy was staring at the lava for a while now. He had flashbacks of tubbo and the others saying nobody cared about him. No one... a few minutes past as he stepped closer to the edge. 'Maybe if I die now the others will be happy?'
He took another step when he heard screaming behind him.

He couldn't quite understand what they were saying because he was spaced out.
P-"TOMMY"
Tommy snapped back in reality when he heard his dad say his name. He turned around to see dream, Wilbur, Phil and technoblade. All with A concerned look on there faces.
'Why are they looking like that... they don't really care do they?'

T-"T-Tommy take a step back from the edge... come to us. Please"
To-"why should I..."
D-"BECAUSE WE CARE ABOIY YOU TOMMY. IM NOT GONNA LET YOU DIE"
Tommys eyes widened in shock when the masked blob said he cared. Wilbur took the chance to ran to Tommy and pull him away from the edge and pulled him into a hug

Tommy started crying non stop
To-"w-why?"
W-"we really care about you Tommy, don't let tubbo and the others get to you. You're strong."
As soon as Wilbur ended speaking Phil, dream and techno ran and gave him a hug. After hugging for a good 10-15 minutes Tommy passed out. He was so exhausted he couldn't keep his eyes open anymore.

T-"we should bring him to our house, it's warmer there"
D-"you're right..."
W-"hey...dream?"
D-"yeah?"
W-"do you wanna stay with us... so you can help us with Tommy getting better?"
D-"if I'm not bothering anything I will gladly."
Wilbur looked at Phil who took his attention of Tommy for a second to nod and went back to Tommy.

Tommy was on the back of techno. Sleeping. As they walked into the house. He layed Tommy in a bed and put a blanket around him.
He walked back to the living where the 3 other men were talking. He sat down as Wilbur asked him how Tommy was
T-"he's just sleeping peacefully right now."
W-"I'm glad..."
as Wilbur finished his sentence dream spoke up
D-"hey... what if we get revenge on what they did to Tommy?"
T-"we were already planning to" as the pink haired men smirked.
They heard a crack and looked at the door were a blond haired child was standing
To-"can I join...you know...the revenge?"
The 4 men smirked as they said "0f course"
To-"b-but I-I don't wanna face them d-directly..."
D-"wear the same mask as me."