the family...

The blonde boy and the masked man were walking to the boat in dead silence.

Tommy was trying to progress the things his so called 'friend' told him. With tears still streaming down his face.

'everyone and everything is a lie? I thought he cared? I- does anyone care? I don't even see my family anymore... dadza, wilby,techno... am i not important enough to be cared about...?'

As Tommy was deep in thoughts dream tried to catch his attention. "Tommy were here" ... "Tommy" he looked at the boy who was gonna fall in the water if he didn't stop walking. Dream ran to Tommy and grabbed his wrist "TOMMY"

Tommy finally looked up. His eyes were different, like something snapped inside of him. 'What the hell?' Was the only thing dream could think.

"What is it dream?"
"You almost fell in the water when you spaced out"
"Oh.."

dreams POV:
I looked at him one more time before going into the boat. I couldn't forget how his eyes were once bright blue with joy and now darker blue with sadness and betrayal. For once in a long time I felt...bad? I never really felt anything towards other people. I just wanted power. But with Tommy it was different?

Tommy's POV:
as I snapped back I looked at the masked man looking at me. I couldn't see his eyes but I could tell he felt...guilt? "Are we just gonna stand here or are we gonna go cause I don't wanna be around here any longer..."

"Ahh right, sorry" and they both went into the boat.

With Tommy's family:
(T= techno, P= Philza and W=Wilbur)
{Oh yea, Wilbur was in l'manburg but invisible because yk he blew it up before and wanted to check on his little brother}
T- "hey Phil, I have a bad feeling. Like something is gonna happen."
P- "oh? Is everything alright?"
T- "I don't kno-"
Techno was cut of by the door opening

Philz's POV:
techno was about to say something when the door opened. Me and techno looked at who opened the door. It was Wilbur. Breathing heavily and panting while he was slightly crying

I ran to my middle son seeing he's having a panic attack
"Wilbur?? What's wrong" I hugged him trying to calm him down. I saw techno getting a glass of water and rubbing his back. Techno isn't really the type of man that hugs. Which everyone of the family didn't mind.

"T-Tom-Tommy..." was the thing he kept saying
"What's wrong with Tommy? Did he do something stupid again with his friends?" Techno said slightly snickering by the thought of his little brother being 'happy' with his friends.

wilbur shook his head no "t-Tommy, h-h-he"
"Shhh its okay will, take your time and take a deep breath."

"H-he is e-exiled o-out o-of l'manburg..."
phil and techno looked at eachother in shock

"do you know more wil?"
"Do you know what happened to let them exile Tommy?"
wilbur was crying even more when he said "he had an accident, h-he set George's house on fire while trying to P-prank him"
"Well that seems lik-" techno was cut of again
"NO, they wanted him gone! Tubbo said it himself..."

His eyes widened "w-what?!"
Phil was also shocked, how could he say that they were best friends right...?
"Tubbo said to Tommy that no one cared about him! Now he's alone with dream! W-we need to help him!!"

TBC~