the szleepy trioo™ - [ RANBOO , TUBBO , GHOSTINNNIT ] - PLATONIC!! - FLUFF(?)

Sanity_NotFound here ye go :) - /

3rd person(?) / platonic ofc / short-ish :P / this is ghostinnit au pog / enjoy lovelies ('ノ•ω•')ノ —»♥ (you)

Tommy fluffed his hair up with one hand and continued to write words, memories, anything he could think to remember, anything that came back to his mind after his death, with the other hand, the fireplace in Wilbur's old office not helping much. He hissed quietly and glared at it whenever it made a loud popping noise, not like it would do anything. He sighed and glanced at the clock, wings fluffing themselves. 

11:52 PM.

It was almost midnight, and Wilbur still hadn't arrived. He shook his head and stood up, stretching with a yawn, the satisfying pop of his wings echoing through the room like the fire crackled in the corner. He was tired, and wanted coffee. Tommy decided against having caffeine, since it actually made him more tired. He decided to examine the room again for the thousandth time, though he knew the exact placement of everything in the room and had memorized it at the 32nd time of looking around.

The declaration of independence for L'manberg hung in a frame on the wall, old ink smudged slightly, leaking down the page in frozen trails of black, and the wrinkled yellow paper was riddled with small rips and tears on the edges, bits torn out at the top, and tiny dots of blood scattered around the yellow expanse of paper.

A bookshelf sat in the corner next to the declaration, lined with books from authors like Shakespeare, Sun Tzu, and many more. There were a few books written by Wilbur and Techno, and one by him. He stood up and walked over to the shelf, pulling out the book and examining it. "Why would Wilbur keep my book though? It's not very good in my opinion, I should've scrapped it ages ago." He wondered out loud. He shrugged it off and put the book back in its place, turning to look at the rest of the office. A window was installed once, it was rarely used, though the view was beautiful.

There was a large fireplace at the other end of the room, with a bean bag in front of it. Tommy took a glance outside the window and smiled ever so lightly, so so light that you couldn't tell if he was smiling or not when he did this, as he shuffled over to the other side of the room and turned on the lamp, looking instead at the pictures set on the hearth of the fireplace. There was a photo of him, Tubbo, Fundy, Nikki, Jack and Wilbur after the revolution, they still had their uniforms on of course, but they were all together, and they had many scars, mainly Tommy though. There was another one of all of them, during the revolution. Eret's face was torn off the picture. He huffed at that and sat down in the armchair next to the lamp. Then, there was a quiet and sleepy knock at the office's door.

"..Come on in." He said loudly enough for the person on the other side of the door to hear. His voice was raspy and dry. Had he forgotten to drink his water? No, he hadn't, this happened alot when he was up late. The door opened slowly and revealed a half asleep Tubbo holding a plush cow-one they named Henry in honor of the dead cow, and a very tired Ranboo. "..Tubbo? Ranboo..? What are you two doing up this late?" Tommy said quietly, sitting up slowly so as to not spook the small ram hybrid and the tall enderman, who shifted from his right foot to his left slowly.. Tubbo walked over to the large bean bag that they had decided to put in the office and sat down on it, making grabby hands, like he used to when they were small, towards Tommy, while Ranboo sat on the fluffy carpet.

"Tubbo couldn't sleep and wanted hugs from both of the closest people he knew, henceforth why I came along-" Ranboo yawned at the end of his sentence. Tommy sighed and stood up, plopping himself down in front of Ranboo and Tubbo.

"Hugs. Now. Bee wants." Tubbo had a sleepy and fake angry tone, reaching his arms out to them. He called himself Bee when he was tired, what he used to call himself on the streets before he was taken in by Phil. Ranboo chuckled at this and let Tubbo pull him in for a hug. Tommy scooted closer and was aso pulled into a hug. Tubbo smiled sleepily, happy that the two were there, before drifting off to sleep. Tommy closed his eyes and sighed happily. He missed times like this, where he could just relax with his friends, no worries about Dream or anything. He smiled at the memories. The last thing he remembered was Ranboo saying "Goodnight Tommy, Goodnight Tubbo. Sleep well you two."

And Tommy fell asleep.

•-    twitch     pr🔇 's     authors     note

SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT LMAO

/ .•*°^'*•*'×→∞.,.•*'°★—» COPYRIGHT © 2021..- AUTHOR: @TWITCH_PR-  / 

/ .•*°^'*•*'×→∞.,.•*'°★—» WRITTEN ON; chromebook, google docs. / 

/ .•*°^'*•*'×→∞.,.•*'°★—» WHERE?; in school. /