Imagine #16 Zayn Malik

I smiled at myself as I looked up at the bright blue sky as I made my way home from work. I decided to walk today, seeing as it was warm and sunny when I woke up this morning. 

I took in all of my surroundings, the trees finally gaining color and more leaves, the grass turning green, birds flying everywhere, It was definitely my favorite time of the year. It made me want to live outside it was so beautiful. 

I chuckled softly as I pulled the keys out of my pocket and made my way up the steps to the front door, unlocking it quickly and walking inside. "(Y/N) I'm home!" I called out, sliding my shoes off, leaving them by the front door as I walked into the livingroom searching for my girlfriend. 

After moments of not hearing anything I began to grow worried. I rushed upstairs to the bedroom we shared together, slowly opening the door but seeing nothing as I walked in. "(Y/N) Where are you?" I asked myself, making my way over to the bed and sitting on the edge. But as I did, I caught a glimpse of a notebook lying on the bedroom floor.

I furrowed my eyebrows and and bent over, picking it up and holding it in my hands. "Her journal." I whispered to myself. She never went anywhere without it, she even slept with it securely under her pillow, afraid that I would read it. I always told her I wouldn't, but now was different. She wasn't home and it was lying carelessly on the floor, as if she dropped it or something.

My breath hitched in my throat as I laid the leather covered notebook on my lap and opened it to the front page. Her name neatly scrawled onto it along with the date, the date we met, the date she got it. May 17th, 2012. Two and a half years shes had this thing, and it hasn't even began to fall apart. I smiled slightly, running my fingers over the page and turning it.

I scanned a few pages before realizing that everything she wrote was about me, us. I quickly turned to the last page, the entry started with my name.

Dear Zayn,

If you're reading this, that means I'm gone. I'm sure you probably came home from work, calling out for me and searching the whole place, wondering where I was. You see, I didn't commit suicide. No, I was living with a brain tumor but I didn't tell you that, I didn't want you to worry about my health. I found out three months prior to us meeting, and you made me so happy and you made me forget that I was even sick. You were my happiness, you ARE my happiness. Even though I'm gone doesn't mean you aren't my happiness. Now the whole purpose of this journal? I bought it the day we met, because I hoped and I knew that we would know/be together for a while and so I took it upon myself to write down everything that happened between us, from our first kiss to our first fight. I wrote every single detail, every single event. I planned it out so that you would find it when I were to die, and well that's why you're reading it now, because I'm gone. I love you Zayn, so much, never forget that, never forget me. 

                                                                       Love, 

                                                                              (Y/N)

I shook my head, letting the tears fall silently down my cheeks as I finished the letter. She's gone, she never told me she was sick. She's gone and I'll never have her back. "I love you so much." I whispered as I clutched the journal to my chest. I never displayed my emotions, I always held them in, but now I didn't care. I lost the love of my life. 

-

-

-

So this one kinda sucked.

But hi!

Any requests??? Im taking more requests so tell me what you want me to write and ill write it! Just remember that this is a sad imagines book.

I love you guys!