||3||

A/N: Hey, I'm back with a new installment of Chicago Fire: Back for Trouble, a Brettsey story!

That sounds SO epic lol. Anyways, the images above are Violet, Stella, and Sylvie's outfits for the CPD Gala.

Please read, follow, vote, comment, add this to your library and reading lists, BUT most of all:
Please. Enjoy!

P.S: In this story Gabby never visited in season 8.

***

"Honestly, it's been such a long time since we've had an excuse to dress up fancy," Stella remarks. 

"Ugh, I know right," Violet says, with bobby pins between her teeth, fixing my hair up into some elaborate hairdo. We are sitting in Violet's apartment, getting ready for the gala, because she's the only one of us lives alone. 

"I'm glad, though, I've missed my dresses," I laugh. "Though, with all of my dresses, I really shouldn't be buying new ones, but all my old ones don't feel like me anymore, you know?"

"Yeah, I get you," Violet nods, accidentally poking my scalp with a pin. 

"Watch it," I growl at her, jokingly. 

"What can I do? I poke needles into people for a living," she laughs. "Seriously though, I've gone through way too many style changes over the years. I wore a leather bodysuit to prom, and I wore something similar to Cinderella's dress plus extra tulle to my tenth birthday party.

"Ah, you should've seen my prom outfit. At least we had similar prom styles," Stella grins.

"I don't know what it is with wearing weird outfits to prom, I actually liked mine," I note.

"Yeah, but you're Sylvie Brett, the good girl. Even though I'm doing your hair for you," Violet retorts, smirking.

"Ah, stop bickering, you two. I'm doing my hair on my own, so shut up," Stella grins, poking me with one of her pins for good measure.

"That's  because you're used to it, with the amount of date nights you have with Severide," Violet pokes Stella back in my defense.

"That's definitely true, Stell," I tell her laughing. "But get back to work, Violet, the pins are for my hair, not for Stella arms."

She beams at me, "Whoops."

We get ready, and put on our dresses.
I wear a thin, red, tulle dress, and Violet's matches her name - a traditional purple gown, while Stella's dress is just, plain badass with green slits and straps.

"Aimos Dawson is going to wish he never messed with us 51 women," Stella laughs.

"That's definitely true, although I think you're talking about yourself," Violet winks.

I laugh with Stella. "That's most definitely true," I say, while Stella just smirks and says "maybe".

"So Violet, are you and Gallo going together?" I inquire. She and Gallo have been having an on and off relationship for quite a while now. Often their pride gets the most of them, and Violet is hella hard on Gallo - always making everything a contest between them.

"Well, they say they aren't but I expect them to wake up together in the morning, becase they hooked up three minutes into the gala" Stella replies for Violet, smirking while Violet blushes like crazy.

"Alright, let's go," I say grinning at Violet. "You guys ready?"

"Yeah," they chorus. We head out of Violet's apartment and get into her car, where we drive to The Golden Birch, a luxury hotel where the gala will be taking place.