Y/n nodded, a bit mindlessly. He wasn't the best with lots of words.

"And what does this have to do with me?" Y/n asked.

"Well I think you're using a breathing technique. How long have you been using that breathing style every time you had to work?" Yoriichi asked.

Y/n thought for a bit, "Ever since I started working for Otosan. So, Ever since I was 5 or 6," he answered, not seeing anything wrong.

Yoriichi's eyes slightly widened but he soon calmed, "Y/n, I want you to focus on the stick you are holding. I want you to try and do full concentration," He said rather bluntly.

"Uh... I can try?"

Y/n closed his eyes and took a deep breathe. He concentrated on the fake katana, he honestly didn't know what he was doing but he was going to try it.

Yoriichi's eyes widened when air started to surround and spin around Y/n. Small clouds started to swirl around the wooden katana in Y/n's hands.

Y/n breathed in once again, and let out a puff of air. He snapped his eyes opened and disappeared from Yoriichi's sight. A puff of clouds were left behind

Yoriichi stepped back in shock. He saw Y/n reappear again, a few meters away from where he disappeared.

Y/n swung the katana making a clean cut in the air, a line of clouds following the blade area. Yoriichi knew that the swing wasn't all that powerful, but it was good for cutting away health if used in a fight.

Y/n had a daze look in his eyes. He spun the wooden katana with his wrist and held it to his back. As if sheathing it on his back.

Yoriichi's eyes were wide at what he saw. He never saw that type of breathing style before, this was entirely new to him.

Y/n blinked he soon stumbled to his knees. He started to pant as he hacked once again, trying to get the air that left his lungs back.

"Y/n!" Yoriichi called out, worried when he saw the boy fall, "Are you alright?!"

Yoriichi held onto Y/n as he patted his back. Y/n coughed and wheezed as he leaned into Yoriichi's chest. The taller male blushed a bit but shook it off.

"Hey, hey, it's alright. You're okay, breathe, Y/n, slowly."

Y/n's hacks and coughs soon decreased as he was now panting a bit. Yoriichi kept the young male in his arms, comforting him and protecting him.

"What... What was that?" Y/n asked, finally being able to speak.

"It was a breathing technique," Yoriichi answered.

"What was it called?"

Yoriichi pondered on that thought for a second, "I'm not sure. You created it, why don't you name it and it's first form?"

Y/n blinked for a bit, he snuggled closer to Yoriichi for comfort. He remembers seeing white cotton like clouds following the wooden katana when he sliced the air.

"Breath of Clouds," Y/n stated, "First Form: Heavy Stratus... That's what I want to call it."

Yoriichi smiled, "That sound perfect."

☁︎︎ Time Skip ☁︎︎

Y/n had the wooden katana on his back as he ran up the mountain he always knew. It was late at night, and he didn't want to worry his parents of his absence any longer.

He swiftly moved left and right around trees as he had to lift his feet high in order to move quickly in the snow. The wind nipped on his nose and ears, but he was used to it by now.