Y/n's Bio and Crew Members Bio

Name: Algus D. Y/n

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Birthplace: Foosha Village

Race: Human

Family: Father:???, Mother:???, Siblings:???, Adopted Family: Monkey D. Luffy, Portgas D. Ace, Sabo, Adopted Grandfather:

Occupation: Pirate

Dream: To Be The King of the Pirates

Personality: Funny, Outgoing, Stubborn, Ambitious, Determined, Warmth, Compassionate, Leader, Unselfish, Loyal

Likes: His Crew, Food, Sleeping, His Devil Fruit, Shanks, Kind People, Going on Adventures, Having Fun

Dislikes: Marines, World Government, Celestial Dragons, Evil People, Hateful People, Not Being Powerful Enough

Looks:

Pirate Crew Name: The Thunder Wave Pirates

Epithet: Thunder Wave

Devil Fruit:

Mizu-Mizu No Mi

Translation: Wet-Wet Fruit

Type: Logia

Description:
The Mizu Mizu no Mi a is a Logia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to control and become liquid water.

Strengths:
The major strengths of the fruit is that it allows the user to become and control liquid water. When turned into water, they can not only let physical attacks phase right through them, they can also shapeshift into various water forms, including the shape of a human figure so that they can still partially interact with the environment. By gathering more water, they can increase the size of their water form. Out on the ocean, they can become the size of a titan, so long as they have a solid surface to stand on. While in their water form, they can turn their arms into water weapons and pressurize the water, making the water weapons hard enough to deal minor blunt-force damage, but nowhere near the amount of damage a stone or metal weapon could deal. They can also fire water as a pressurized jet, similar to power washing, allowing them to use a jet of water to shred through the opponent's body.

Weaknesses:

The major weakness of the fruit is that the user is heavily susceptible to dryness and electricity. An attack from Enel or Crocodile could leave them dead in a single hit. Being made of water, their body is a natural conductor, and Crocodile could just use his dryness powers to dry the user right up, killing them. The user could also be contained within a bottle or sponge, though this is highly unlikely.