Chapter 22: This Is War

Start from the beginning

Barry looks deeply into Andi's eyes so much he could drill a hole in her head. "Then what are we?"

Andi stares back into Barry's eyes. "People with abilities that can do the impossible."

"Don't we get to control what we do with them?" Barry asks. "I'm going to use them to make sure no one dies. Not tonight."

"Like they said, I'm your partner." Andi remarks what Captain Cold called her. "And as your partner I'll have to fight by your side if I like it or not."

"Now let's go stop some bad guys."

They both exchange small smiles and long glances during and after that conversation. Andi knows that something, something great sinked through her chest, making her feel like she could fly. Unfortunately, she has to forget about it until they finish the battle.

They both run together in separate ways to trap both Rory and Snart almost in a circle. Then comes the firing of the guns. They shoot all angles trying to shoot Andi and Barry as they run. Eventually, they find a target.

Barry.

They both stop running as Snart and Rory take a pause. Andi's eyes widen and her jaw drops seeing the sight of Barry in pain. She takes a step forward to regain her balance. As for Barry, he drops on his knees feeling the pain of a burning sensation of fresh fire eating the material on his skin.

Emotions start to rage inside her. Two voices appear in her mind telling her what to do. Anger, desire, sadness, it all mixes inside her. "Ah!" Andi screams in rage.

She holds out her hand in a thrash letting the flame trap inside her palm. After a few moments until Rory lets go of the trigger, she finally closes her hand. The blast of flame forms into a ball of fire.

Andi's lips form into an evil grin staring at the fire. She twirls the ball around her and let it go at Rory. The ball lands at his feet causing fire to explode that pushes him back. The air and heat causes a line of fire in front of her.

Remember, protect Barry. That's what I'm doing, isn't it?

Andi marches towards Rory and raises her hand above her. Even if she could do anything, she was hit in the back with a blast of ice from Snart's cold gun. "Ah!" Andi wails in pain.

"No!" Barry screams for her, picking himself up from the ground. Snart directs his attention to Barry and aims his gun at him. Suddenly, Eddie runs in front of Barry and uses his shield Cisco made for the CCPD officers to block the blast.

After Snart gives up, Barry flashes Eddie out of the scene so he wouldn't be harmed. So Iris would have someone to go home to. So Joe will still have a partner.

Andi turns herself around and holds out her hand to take the blast into her hand. It all turns into a another ball of fire floating in her hand. She takes it and throws it towards Rory. Although, he runs in time to dodge it.

"Barry make them cross streams!" Dr. Wells reminds him in the earpiece. "It's the only way the guns will cancel out."

"First I need to stop Andi." Barry says.

"Barry!" Dr. Wells tries to stop him.

Andi! Barry screams in his mind hoping Andi would hear with telepathy. I have a plan but you have to stop.

It has to be more brilliant then throwing their ammunition back at their faces, literally.

It is, I'm going to cross their ammunition.

You're going to make the guns be used against each other.

Didn't I tell you or what?

Barry runs in the middle of the street as Rory and Snart are on opposite sides. They both shoot their guns at Barry forcing him to slow down at the pain boiling inside of him. Andi watches Barry run with both guns striking him with ice and fire.

"Come on! Barry." Andi whispers to herself.

Barry screams in pain now that he is only walking. After s few more seconds, he runs out of the streams and lets them cross. The explosion that it caused pushes back Snart and Rory. Although, it pushes back Barry too, making him fall like there was never something to keep him standing.

Andi runs to Barry on the ground, worried and scarred. "Are you okay?" Andi whispers to him.

When no response comes from Barry, Andi realizes all that happened. He is seriously injured. Andi can feel herself start to become weak and tired. Only it's an excuse for her to make sure Barry is safe before letting herself rest.

Andi's knees buckle while walking closer to him. She lets herself fall to grab his hand. Andi can feel a pain come from her arm that spreads through her fingers. As if her muscles are tightening into knots.

Heal. She says in her mind.

After the pain becomes too much of a problem, she let's go. Then Andi decides to take Barry and herself somewhere only they know. S.T.A.R. Labs. She has to get Barry help. As Andi sees Caitlin run towards Barry she stands up. But it's too late.

Cisco races towards her and speaks too quiet for Andi to hear. She can only hear the ringing in her ears. Heat attacks her face as sweat drops from her forehead. She starts to get lightheaded, almost forgetting how to walk. Once her feet give out she bends her knees, catching herself before finally falling.

Andi tries to speak before letting herself drop on the solid ground. Her vision is becoming blurry as she stares directly at Barry. She can only whisper one word.

A name.

"Barry..." Andi breathes out in a way that sounded like she said his name in relief of his safety.

Now that she knows she teleported Barry and herself to S.T.A.R. Labs, she allows herself to fall into the darkness once again.

AN: Remember to comment and vote and thank you to all of those who do.