Two people have talents that will make you believe the impossible. One of them is Barry Allen; an ordinary man who works for the Central City Police Department as a forensic scientist during the day, but saves lives at night. How, you may ask? By being the fastest man in the world, by being The Flash. He will do anything to save the innocent, protect his loved ones, and battle those who try to wreak havoc on the city.
The other person who has talents you may ask, is a S.T.A.R.'s Lab experiment. When Barry finds out that S.T.A.R. Labs was working on a project long before the night of the particle accelerator explosion-not only his life changes-but his adventure as a superhero gets an upgrade. The only twist is, the experiment is a girl named Andi Brave, who has more powers then he can think of and a mystery he wants to unravel.
So many questions are left for Barry to ask. So little time he has to prepare for what Andi Brave will do to make an influence on him, and him on her.
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, dialogues, etc. are the property of their respective owners. All pictures, Gifs, and music belong to their respective creators. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
- Sneak Peek
- Chapter 1: Impossiblites
- Chapter 2: I Am The Only One
- Chapter 3: Fire Trap
- Chapter 4: The Project
- Chapter 5: The Awakening
- Chapter 6: Rambling Questions & Explanations
- Chapter 7: The Closer I Get
- Chapter 8: Fact or Opinion
- Chapter 9: Out In The Light
- Chapter 10: Her
- Chapter 11: Him
- Chapter 12: Return
- Chapter 13: Growing Abilities
- Chapter 14: Issue
- Chapter 15: Rouge
- Chapter 16: The World Has Shut Me Out
- Chapter 17: The World Has Turned And Left Me Here
- Chapter 18: Help! I'm Trapped in the World of Fear
- Chapter 19: Tighten Knot
- Chapter 20: The Way Our Anger Can Be Released
- Chapter 21: Distraction of a Blinded Mind
- Chapter 22: This Is War
- Chapter 23: Why Is Darkness So Bright?
- Chapter 24: You Should Know Where I'm Coming From
- Chapter 25: Loosen Knot
- Chapter 26: When I Look At You, I See Darkness
- Chapter 27: Is This Happiness?
- Chapter 28: Based On Reality, I Know This Is True