"Society of what?" Adam demanded, tightening his grip around me as he dug his thumb into the tip of me, making me whimper and wiggle in his lap, which only sent more bolts of pleasure and pain coursing through me.

"V-Vampires," I cried, surprised that the tears were still streaking down my face, "We're vampires, all right! T-That's why my fangs...! That's why it felt so good when you sucked on them! I-It's why I can't let anyone see what's in my thermos at school-- Aahh! Haah! Because it's blood!"

"That's impossible," Adam spoke with warning in his voice, "There's no such thing as vampires. You told us you were lactose intolerant."

"I liiiiiied," I wailed, my body clenching around Adam as he shoved himself so far inside me that I felt like I was going to tear in half, "It was a lie! I don't even drink milk, Adam!"

"King." Adam thrust himself hard inside me and I choked on my breath to moan, gasping desperately for air.

"King! I don't drink milk; I drink blood! I live off it! It's why I hated going out in the sun because it hurt my skin!"

"Why don't you burst into flames then or ashes or at least fucking sparkle?"

"I-I'm not a g-goddamn fairy-- Hahh! My skin burns, but because of the amount of blood I drink, it protects me like sunblock sorta!"

"What blood do you drink? How do you drink it?"

"B-Blood bank! M-My parents own a hospital chain and they can get away with stealing blood for us! I only drink blood bags, not from people, I swear! Not from people, I swear, I swear!"

"And why should I believe you?" Adam demanded, making me sob as I held onto him desperately, trying to move to relieve the pain and discomfort from having him buried inside me, but not moving. I could feel him pulsing and hear his blood rushing through his system, making my fangs throb. I grabbed at the bed sheets, trying to point to the edge of the bed.

"U-Under my bed, look! I stuffed blood bags under there and you'll even see the punctures in the empty bags!" I panted. Adam frowned, then scooted back on the bed. I cried out as he moved inside me, tugging me backwards along the bed with him. He leaned over the side, one hand wrapped around my arm to keep me still.

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to move.

I felt like I was going to explode!

I panted hard, shifting myself up and down on top of him. Adam had been about to reach under the bed before he growled low in his throat, throwing himself back on the bed to lay down. He rested his hands on my hips as I pulled myself up and down, breathing hard as Adam's rock hard cock plunged inside me.

I reached my peak no more than a moment later, throwing my head back as I rode out another powerful orgasm. My whole body trembled and quaked as I clenched around Adam, who gasped as he came again inside me. Adam finally let go of me as I fell to the bed, breathing hard. I clenched the blankets in my fists and watched as Adam stared up at the ceiling, panting before he rolled over on the edge and reached under the bed.

I winced, propping myself up on my elbows before going still as Adam picked up one of the blood bags that was still full. He dropped it, making me wince as he picked up another one that was empty. It was completely drained and looked like a juice box that had the life sucked out of it, all scrunched with a pair of puncture holes in it.

I watched Adam lay on his side on the edge for a moment, one arm hanging over the edge. I hesitated before slowly lifting myself up.

"A-- Uhm, K-King, I'm really, really sorry," I managed, reaching up quickly to wipe the tears from my eyes so I didn't look as pathetic, "I'm so sorry I lied to you... I couldn't tell you. Believe me, if I could've, I would've, but my parents... My... people. Our rule is not to give ourselves away to humans. It's dangerous. Just because I'm nice doesn't mean there aren't people like me who aren't."