Tin swallowed his protest about why Mark didn't tell him about this sooner and focused on another question, "What do you mean?"

"You know Can was depressed a few years ago?"

"You mean after Carter and while he started his career again in acting?"

Mark nodded. "According to Sammy, Can was letting out a bit those symptoms a bit again. You know ... kind of withdrawal."

"Some kind of relapse?" Tin asked. Just to make sure they were talking about the same thing.

"Yeah ... I don't know. Can's still doing a good job so far. However, he's increasingly trying to shut himself up the room. Sammy said he turned down socialite events several times over the past month."

"But, you know, he's a little introverted." Tin dispelled the worry in his heart. But that side bothered him and he stared at Can's blank eyes on the cover of the magazine.

Can was in an all-black tuxedo. His gaze was felt far away, felt lifeless.

No idea," Mark said as he scooped out of his boss's completely untouched ice cream. He thought because Tin wasn't Haverfield anymore. So if he ordered something, nothing should be wasted. It was not a time for wasting money if your inheritance rights were just taken away, right?

But Tin didn't seem to care.

He was just busy staring at the cover of the magazine.

Can who kissed him that afternoon.

Tin, who was too cowardly to fix this before things got this bad.

***

Can ran again, already going back and forth 3 times around the apartment complex, offices, and small gardens that filled the area around his house.

London was sunny today.

Can wore a white hoody jacket and gray training pants. Today he didn't dress up like a child kidnapper. And it looked like it worked to keep him from being stalked by police cars.

In his trouser pocket was a blue bottle. A prescription from his psychiatrist to get over the dark feelings that had gripped him the last few days.

Since Tin came kissing him in his apartment.

No, before that.

Since Sky sent him a message and asked to meet.

No, before that.

Since Tin's refusal to meet.

Yes, might be it was.

Can tried not to drink it. Every time he drank it his throat would be very dry and he felt all his bones ache. Anti-depressants were simply not the sweets Can recommended to be eaten by anyone.

But the consequences of not taking this drug were obvious. Can knew very well.

He became distant.

He was more like he couldn't move sometimes. As he did his job, his mind wasn't there.

The world seemed to be spinning 20 times faster around him.

Feeling like everything just went through him.

And he was just silent.

Can like was a welcome old statue, in the middle of metropolitan city traffic.

Worn.

Not moving.

And his psychiatrist tried to give him the option of taking a break, undergoing therapy by administering drugs that were not as high as the dose in Can's pants pocket.