Granger sues Alucard

Start from the beginning

Alucard: "Now Miya, can you testify that I'm not some lousy, good for nothing bum, that spends all his money on Moonton's gambling game!"

Charlotte: "Gambling?"
Percival: "Having a rare chance to get the limited epic skin, yeah sounds like a gambling to me."

Miya: "Well I mean Fanny did have a good enough point. He typically is on demon hunting quests; and whenever he does get paid, he puts his money on the side and attends to his bills, any weapon maintenance he has and uhhh..."

Silvanna: "'And uhhh' what?"

Granger: *amused voice* "All hospital bills he has to pay from the physical abuse that Miya inflicts upon him."

Silvanna: "Oh my."

Granger: "Abuse so bad that it led him to buy the twilight pass to get a better girlfriend."

Miya: "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU LITTLE SHIT!!! GET OVER HERE SO I CAN KICK YOUR SCRAWNY LIL GOTH ASS!"

Alucard: "Objection! Silvanna!"

Silvanna: "On what grounds?"

Alucard: "BULLSHIT!"

Granger: "Nuh uh."

Charlotte: "I heard elves disliked humans.. but domestic violence.."
Percival: "Alucard did once tell me that he is a masochist..."
Fanny: "My brother's stern attitude is perfect for any dominatrix play, Alucard! Marry him!!"
Alucard: "I am straight Fanny!"
Fanny: "Then be gay!"

Silvanna: *banging a gavel* "Order! Order! My goodness, it's like babysitting a bunch of toddlers on crack here."

Tigreal: "Oh lord, where did I failed?"

Silvanna: *sigh* "Aside from what may be admittance to domestic abuse (and questionable sexual fetish), you do seem to make a good point and your story does line up with Fanny. That will end the defendant's turn. Any word from the prosecution?"

Granger: "I request to bring in Ruby to the stand."

A cute girl, cloaked in a vibrant red hood, ascended the witness stand.

Granger: "Now Ruby, is there anything you can testify that may suggest that Alucard Zasteria is a filthy degenerate MLBB feeder and fatherless."

Alucard: "OBJECTION!! Granger is leading the witness!!"

Granger: "Nuh uh."

Silvanna: "Sustained."

Ruby: "Hmm well, I mean he doesn't seem like one to me, he doesn't taste like one either. I can't think of any decent examples..."

Alucard: *mocking Granger* "HA!"

Charlotte: *whispers* "Did she just say-"
Percival: *whispers back* "Don't point it out, don't."

Ruby: "...besides the fact that he has a shrine of multiple Modena butterfly and Suzuhime figures in his closet."

Alucard: "FUCK."

Miya & Fanny: "What!?"

Granger: "Oh my? And what's this? They're here right now! I summon all the Miya figurines to stand!"

Silvanna: "Ohh? Oh my god."

The death chanter opens a magical portal, through which a huge collection of figurines is summoned on the judge's bench. The figurine list included 3 chibi nendoroids of Captain Thorns, Honor, Doom catalyst; a huge statue of Sweet Fantasy, An action figures of Jungle Ranger and Burning Bow, another ecchi statue of Modena Butterfly (with detachable clothes feature), designer figurines of Christmas Carnival, Moon Priestess and Atomic Pop Miya. It also contained funko pops of-