Was that really Jisoo?

Jennie's POV....
I can't believe Jisoo unnie ran away-- well I'm not surprised, Mum had it coming but damn, I didn't she had the guts to actually do it.
I hope she somehow ends up with the Chipmunk. I'd give anything for that.
I just wish I had some way of knowing where she was. Then I can watch Mum freak and pull her own hair off her head wondering where unnie is.
But I can't do that because I don't even know where Jisoo is.
"I should call Lisa or Rosé.. I'll call Lisa first" I pulled my phone out and called Lisa.
She answered almost immediately.
"Jen, is Rosé over there with you? She's nowhere to be found" Lisa said frantically from the other side.
"No, she isn't here. I called you up to ask if Jisoo unnie was with Rosé or something. I didn't know Rosé was missing" I paced around a bit.
"Wait, if they're both missing then it's possible they could be together" Lisa suggested and for a moment I relaxed but a horrible thought settled in my mind.
"But what if they're not?" I asked her and before she could reply, there was a knock on the door.
"Hang on Lisa, someone's at the door" I said and went to open it but Jin beat me there.
"Jisoo?" He said and I ran to the door but it wasn't Jisoo unnie.
"Where is my daughter? I know you Kims are involved somehow"
"Jennie, is that my mum? What's she doing there?"
"Yes, it's her. I'll call you back Lis.. b-bye" I said and hung up before she could say anything else.
"I'm sorry but neither of your daughters are here Mrs Park" I told her and she looked at Jin.
"Please come in Mrs Park" He told her politely.
"As soon as your daughter releases my daughter" We heard a voice and Mum rushed down the stairs, breaking one of the rules she raised us with.
"What are you even talking about? It's obvious your daughter ran off to God knows where with my daughter" Mrs Park said with sadness in her voice and I felt bad for her.
"Mum" I heard Lisa's voice outside and I went outside to hug her.
"Jennie, is everything alright?"
"Our mums are having a misunderstanding inside" I told her and she quickly went inside with me.
"Explain this video then" That was the first thing I heard when we got inside and I saw Mum handing a tablet to Lisa's mum.
I watched as her face became that of confusion and Lisa looked at me then she went to her mum.
"Mum? What's wrong" Lisa placed a hand on her shoulder and she gave her the tablet.
I walked up to her so I could see what was wrong.
It was a video of Rosé and Jisoo unnie. I covered my mouth when I saw Jisoo unnie lying on the ground, unconscious  and Rosé was trying to talk to her.
Then Rosé picked Jisoo unnie but some people got in the way so we couldn't see what happened next.
"Now tell me, who kidnapped who; my daughter? Or yours?" Mum asked Lisa's mum and she stumbled back but Lisa held her up, fixing a look on my mum. I didn't mind that at all. She lost me when she sent my sister to a foreign country five years ago.
"Jennie, please tell me you don't believe what that video is portraying? Rosé can't do that.. she just can't.." Mrs Park said with tears in her eyes and I wiped them away.
"No, I don't. I trust Rosé and I know her well enough to know she's not capable of that. It's just a misunderstanding" I told her softly and she smiled then hugged me.
I could imagine the look on my mum's face right now.
"Don't worry, I'm sure we'll find them" Lisa said and I let go of her mum so I could nod.
"Me too. We should search for them. Involving the police might be too risky because of who their parents are" Jin said and we agreed with him.
"If it comes to a point that we can't find them after twenty four hours, I'm going to involve the police whether you like it or not" Mum just had to speak, didn't she?
"Excuse you but my daughter is also missing too"
"So is mine. And the important thing is that they're found"
"Safe and sound" Mrs Park said with a wave of confidence that reminded me of Rosé.
Even her looks at this moment reminded me of Rosé.
To me, Rosé and Jimin look more of their mum than their dad while Lisa looks alot like their dad; especially their  eyes, eyebrows and their nose. So Lisa got her lips from her mum.
"Let's just agree to work together so we can find Rosé and Jisoo, just for this period and you two can go back to being strangers, please" Lisa said boldly, looking at my mum and she rolled her eyes.
"Alright" My mum said and went upstairs to her humble abode.
"Jennie and I will go search for them together, I'll call Jimin up on the way" Lisa told her and they shared a quick hug then Lisa kissed her forehead and we left together in Lisa's car while their driver took Mrs Park back home.

Jimin's POV....
Lisa just called to tell me she was going to search for Chaeng and Jisoo with Lisa so I pulled over to think of where they could possibly be since I saw the video that was trending on social media.
I was deep in thought when the door to my car was casually opened and a guy let himself in.
I was so surprised that the only thing I could do was look at him.
I knew he was good looking even though I only got a look of his side view.
"Time's up, give me your wishlist. Birthday, sowoneul malhaejwo" He sang in his amazing voice then he started to hum and I could help but stare at him.
I couldn't even say "Get out" or "Who are you?"
"Tell me, what's wrong?" He asked me a and I noticed him removing his ear pods.
"I'm looking for my sister and her friend but--"
"Can't find them?" He asked me and smiled mischievously.
"Yes" I agreed and he sighed happily then relaxed into the seat.
"Take this" He gave me his ear pod.
I took it and put in my ear then a song started playing.

Deache eodi sumgyeotni naege malhaejwo bimil
Say now! Say now! Oh yeah say now! Say now! Please tell me now
Time's up, give me your wishlist. Birthday, sowoneul malhaejwo
Say now! Say now! Oh yeah say now! Say now! Please tell me now

I found myself feeling confident and less sad than before then I returned his seemingly never ending smile.
"Just because you didn't find your sister and her friend doesn't mean you should sulk. Wherever she is, I'm sure she wouldn't want you to be feeling down" He told me and I looked down. "Now tell me, if you sit here wondering what went wrong, who's gonna find them, huh?" He asked me and I looked at him.
His words had a way of making me feel sure of myself.
"You're right. Thank you-- wait, I didn't get your name"
"Minnie" He smirked.
I was about to say something but stopped myself.
"Min Yoongi. Call me Suga" He said and I smiled.
"Park Jimin. Just Jimin" I held my hand out and he shook it.
His hand just felt so right in mine. Just right.
"You can let go now Jimin" He said, stressing my name but I decided to ignore him.
"Jimin Min Yoongi?" He called and I looked at him immediately which caused him to smirk.
"You can tell me if you love my hand that much, I won't mind" He said and I blushed then let go of his hand.
"It's a good name, right?" He asked casually and I blushed, trying to hide it by looking to my left.
He chuckled lightly and I smiled because I found it cute.

Jisoo's POV....
I woke up to feel arms wrapped around my waist tightly.
What surprised me more was that I was holding the person's hands closer to myself.
That's not a bad sign, right?
I turned around so I could see their face and I became speechless.
It was Rosé.
But how did we end up together?
Was she the one I got into an accident with?
Speaking of which, shouldn't I be in pain?
I guess she loves me that much to not have hit me with her car.
I reached out to touch her face.
She was still asleep.
I placed my hand on her cheek and stared at her lovingly.
She didn't react so I kissed her cheek.
She stirred in her sleep and tightened her grip around my waist.
I smiled and poked her cheek.
Still, she stirred and pulled me closer.
Then I grew impatient and pinched her cheeks. That woke her up.
She looked surprised as she saw me and I smiled at her.
She just hugged me.
"You're still here... you came back to me Jichu..." She cried.
"Yes, I'm back.. I'm sorry. I know I caused you alot of pain Rosie" I sniffled and she hugged me tighter.
"I'm just glad you're back. That's all. Your presence is enough for me" She said and I smiled, wiping my tears.
"Me too. Do you know what? My memories of you kept me going all these years"
"I understand.. I saw your photo album. I had one too but it's all gone now... it doesn't matter anyways, I have you now" She said, sounding content.
I wanted to ask about her photo album but I decided to leave it for later.
"Its okay. We can share mine" I told her, touching my hands together around her neck and I felt her nod.
"I'm hungry" She said cutely and I giggled.
"Come, I'll cook for you" I said, getting off the bed and pulled her off too.
"That would be nice. It's been a long time since we ate together" She said and I remembered when we ate chicken together and it brought a smile to my face.
She wrapped her arms around me and I held her hands closer to me. We walked to the kitchen like that, holding each other.

The End.

Jk= Jeon Jungkook...
Okay okay, just kidding.
Next chapter in about....